Closed Thread
Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's fantastic @Billie2!!!
    I feel for all those women.. Even the one who triggered at the wrong time. All that hard work down the drain!!!
    Anyways, have nice rest hun!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo for those eggs and an extra cheer for the sixth!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY! So happy for you @Billie2 - 6 lil warriors, 1 more than expected. Such great results. You totally deserve it.

Have a great rest and enjoy the time off.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls - yes, I guess that's the difference between bulk billed services versus $10 grand per cycle services.

I don't have major gripes about their services overall to be honest. Before this, I have never been made to feel disadvantaged with it being bulk billed, and I thought they were brilliant in how they have treated me so far. And I think it's probably not their fault for this cycle delay business - just how it is with Medicare.

The truth is, even on hindsight, we probably wouldn't have been able to afford paying full price for this, given that we have some other plans in the making, so we wouldn't have been able to go any other way, frustrating as it is.

I am going to try to stay positive - at least we have some warriors frozen up waiting to get into action and I am going to continue with acu treatment for the next month. It would be a boon if I get preg naturally (wishful thinking I know but one can daydream ), and my frozen warriors can kick into action if nothing happens in the next month so I wouldn't feel so sad when AF comes around again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaaayyyyy!!!! That is such wonderful news @Billie2!!! Such an excellent number too! Ha! I'd want to punch her in the face too! How could anyone not appreciate 8!! You've must be so proud Billie, I reckon you're sitting there with the bird grin on your face. I'm pretty proud of you too. Well done honey! Super stoked for you! Now come on spermies, go your hardest!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016),VickyP  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great to here @Billie2! Enjoy your well deserved rest
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Im reading pages of updates and thought Id skip & give my results and then go back & read..

Half a dozen eggs thanks! I got a bonus one! 6 sweet eggs! I was expecting 5 max due to the scan progress. I had Dr Lukic. I love her. She was in the best mood. My experience was calm and there were laughs in the room between staff. I love Chow the Anaesthetist. It was very reassuring for me that it all went so well.

Im so happy and wanted to punch the sooky-lala next to me who was sooking over her 8 eggs in her first round. Her husband looked like her grandfather. Another lady got 0. Her follicles had popped. She did her trigger wrong time. Its not bloody hard to inject at the specific time! And they want to be parents! The other lady I had a great chat with got 11. It was her 3rd EPU and had 6 transfers under her belt. I hope she does well. She got 1 egg on her first round.

Im going to sleep. Thank you all for you well wishes and thoughts. Im extremely happy and don't think I could do any better than what I got.

Im actually so happy Im emotional. 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree! I paid almost 11,000 with Genea got my beautiful little girl. But can't afford it this time but gosh I see the difference with primary. So far I have been misinformed then not told about things then spoken to so rudely in my ultrasound with such condescending tone ! I'm just glad the ultrasounds done thank goodness now just need day 21 tests then Gp appointment . It has been such a long day glad to be going home! After food poisoning last week and the wrong info re ultrasound and almost missing it I am looking forward to a glass of wine ! Thank you all you ladies for your assistance and hope you are all doing well x
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    @tjuls - yes, I guess that's the difference between bulk billed services versus $10 grand per cycle services.

I don't have major gripes about their services overall to be honest. Before this, I have never been made to feel disadvantaged with it being bulk billed, and I thought they were brilliant in how they have treated me so far. And I think it's probably not their fault for this cycle delay business - just how it is with Medicare.

The truth is, even on hindsight, we probably wouldn't have been able to afford paying full price for this, given that we have some other plans in the making, so we wouldn't have been able to go any other way, frustrating as it is.

I am going to try to stay positive - at least we have some warriors frozen up waiting to get into action and I am going to continue with acu treatment for the next month. It would be a boon if I get preg naturally (wishful thinking I know but one can daydream ), and my frozen warriors can kick into action if nothing happens in the next month so I wouldn't feel so sad when AF comes around again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree 8 is a great number !
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Yaaaayyyyy!!!! That is such wonderful news @Billie2!!! Such an excellent number too! Ha! I'd want to punch her in the face too! How could anyone not appreciate 8!! You've must be so proud Billie, I reckon you're sitting there with the bird grin on your face. I'm pretty proud of you too. Well done honey! Super stoked for you! Now come on spermies, go your hardest!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Totally agree 8 is a great number !
    Anything more than 1 reckon is awesome too! As long as you're still in the running that's the main thing! That poor lady that got 0, triggering at the right time is just so important!!
    Last edited by MissTilly; 15-02-2016 at 15:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 is it just the Melbourne clinic that seem rude?
    @Billie2 congratulations how awesome

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (15-02-2016)