Closed Thread
Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel a little better today @tjuls. About the nausea compared to last round, it was milder the last time. I remember the doc saying that my hcg was on the low side then. She didn't seem very fazed at that point, but maybe it was all signs of the mc to come. Anyhow, it wasn't like this intense (so yay, hope that's good news) and when it went away at 7.5 weeks, it was a sign that the pregnancy wasn't progressing. I actually saw the HB the last time at 5.5 and 6.5 weeks, and then there wasn't one at 7.5 weeks, so I think until I get past that point, I will be constantly worrying (telling myself to live with it). I think I feel more positive about this pregnancy overall so that's good. Booked in first consultation with a private OB at week 9. Fingers crossed everything tracks along nicely.

Have a nice Thu ladies, I can't wait for the weekend to arrive again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sooooooo tired today!! Can't get my a into g! Feel great other than the tiredness 😴😴😴. Anyone else have that after starting Orgalutran?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor thing @onedaymaybebaby, I wasn't on Orgalutran so I can't comment on that, but I hope you feel a bit better soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds normal @onedaymaybebaby. I had that even on the Puregon before the antagonist was added.
    Could be that ur follicles are getting more mature

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely feeling the stretch lol! Again not painful, just a constant awareness! So bloody tired though...feels like I've been drugged lol! Feeling a bit bloated today too, but I still can't believe how well I'm feeling overall! Thought it would be a lot more taxing on my body!!! EPU could be a different story haha 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpingu View Post
    AF arrived today so am on board!
    I'm at high risk of OHSS and had it with my previous pregnancy after egg collection. I was on a very low dose of medication too and have a high egg reserve but no PCOS. I agree with @VickyP, it was terrible. I didn't show signs until a few days after the embryo transfer and apparently a positive pregnancy test can exacerbate OHSS. Lucky for me no treatment was needed and 9 months later a beautiful baby.
    Primary are playing it safe this time and if too many eggs are collected, i will have all embryos frozen and will have to wait the following cycle for a FET.

Great sign with the scan @onedaymaybebaby!

P.S - is there any easy way to tag you guys? I am typing out each user name and have to go back and make sure I'm spelling it correctly. It doesn't automatically pick it up.
    How are you today @Lilpingu? Have you started stimming?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP Great news about booking in your OB. My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll soon get to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Bring on the scan!!
    @onedaymaybebaby I'm very much enjoying your stimming updates - it gives me an idea of what I'm in for 😉. Take it easy tomorrow, rest up on the weekend and you'll ace the EPU on Monday!
    @tjuls - how are you feeling? Have you caved and gone on a hunt for the sticks yet? You're a stronger woman than me!! I'm now 5 days late and have POAS the last 2 days... both BFN 😔. Had acupuncture today and she says she can't feel a slippery pulse (so the sticks aren't lying) and it's most likely my recurrent endometriosis and cyst wrecking havoc on my cycle. Ugh.
    @Lilpingu yay for af showing up!! I will be eagerly following your stimming journey too 😉. Best of luck!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (28-04-2016),VickyP  (28-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mimimoo! I have the day off work tomorrow so I can get to my scan without the stress of work and city traffic! I'm excited and anxious to see what tomorrow reveals! Hope you can get your IVF journey underway soon!! It would be wonderful to think that the stimming side of it would be this easy for every woman! I'm really surprised at how good it's been! I wish you all the very best for your journey! Not as tired tonight as I was this morning, but in saying that I can't wait to go to bed haha 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mimimoo! Are you starting once AF shows up now that you are back?

Take care @onedaymaybebaby, take it easy and rest lots, your body will need all the rest it can get.
    @ABG79, when is your first scan?

I am finding the progesterone really taxing. It's making me feel tired all the time, especially after lunch time - I can hardly keep my eyes open at work! Not to mention the bloating and slow digestion. I can't imagine when I start the pessaries next week.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww @VickyP that doesn't sound like fun! Hope the pessaries aren't too bad..how long do they want you on those for? Look after yourself luv 😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (28-04-2016)