Closed Thread
Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1181
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay @ABG79.. Af finally arrived!! Sad to hear it was a BFN but hey...u are officially in ur FET cycle.!!

I agree with @VickyP. The antagonist needle was the scariest for me.. But each needle means one step closer.
    2nd needle coming up tonight @onedaymaybebaby.. Hope those lil factories are working hard.
    Stupid weather is making me want to snuggle up and be lazy..haha.. Hope everyone is enjoying their sat.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals! Just finished work and feeling great! Not sure I would have side effects after just one jab but all day I've had 'twingey', achey ovaries?? Not painful at all, I just get the twinges off and on! Hopefully that means they are responding to the Gonal f??
    @ABG79 woohoo for AF 🎉😀😜
    @tjuls enjoy your break, I'm sure you'll find lots of things to do to help pass the time lol 😊
    @VickyP I hope your friend is doing ok today x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @tjuls for the info - you are a life saver.

Hope you won't get too much side effects @onedaymaybebaby! But that sounds like good news, time for those lil factories to go into overdrive - come on, we need some quality follies!

PS: @tjuls - I have been SUPER LAZY and snuggling up whole of today. Other than a quick visit to the mall and some lunch, I haven't done much else. Best weather to curl up with my kindle and netflix. *Bliss*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously great weather to snuggle up and do absolutely nothing!! 2nd injection down....oh yeah 😂😂😂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So.. not the news i wanted to come back with but oh well..

Had another appointment, this time with Monash. They said the baby is in a very bad spot in the cervix. I was told it would need immediate attention.

They gave me the option of a d&c with a reasonable risk of bleeding out due to where the baby is with a possible need for a hysterectomy

Other option was an 8 day course of that methatrexatre or whatever its called. Saying that it may not work and i would need to stay in hospital for 8 days and no TTC or fertility treatment for 6 months.

So im in hospital.. feeling fine but i can't leave. This is the worst..

@onedaymaybebaby I'm so happy you started your shots!! Each one gets you closer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @MrsSingh, sending you lots of hugs. I'm so so sorry to hear that. What a nasty situation it is! I can't imagine how you must be feeling!

Try not to think too much - I know it's easier said than done though. Most important thing is for you to get well and recover from this. Whichever is safer. We just want you safe and sound!

When I had my uterine fibroids removed with an open myomectomy (I had large ones and a whole orchard of them), I was also slapped with a no-roaming-in-the-haystack order for 2 months and no-getting-pregnant for 6 months after. I had just gotten married then so it was a real bumper. Luckily, I found a DH keeper who was so supportive and here we are on our IVF journey now after 4 years of TTC.

I know it'll all work out for you. Stay strong and know we are here ok? Please check back in with us to let us know how you are.

Take care and more hugs for you hun. Will pray for you and will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yikes!

I just remembered I forgot my Crinone dose last night! I'm on a once a day dose so it's like 12 hours late. I think it should be alright?

Went out for dinner and got back real late and crashed into bed without doing the Crinone. Sigh - no more late nights for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What??! A possible hysterectomy? Are they kidding?!! Oh @MrsSingh.. Sending u BIG hugs hun
    Is it just me or are they not giving u a choice..D&c but hysterectomy or methatextrate and no guarantee it will work..? Fork!
    Choose the option that u feel most comfortable with hun. Some ladies at Westmead fertility centre (another thread) had methotrexate and they didn't have an issue. I'm not sure how far along they are though.
    We are here hun if u want to curse the bloody crap out of the situation.. We'll join u.. Rest up and let us know what the doc's next order is.
    Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MrsSingh  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP.. I don't think missing a Crinone would have any adverse outcome to ur pregnancy hun.. You are on 80mg a day which I think low.. Ur body would make enough prog to support that growing bean of urs.
    Did u insert one when u woke this morning?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @MrsSingh, what terrible news. I am so sorry you have to go through all this. Sending you lots of hugs... wishing you the courage to make the best decision for you and your health xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

MrsSingh  (25-04-2016)