Closed Thread
Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #2

@VickyP wishing you and everyone here the best too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kona For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @VickyP .. Omg 11 blasts?! That is fantastic!! Def no more stimming for u!!
    @kona- hi and and thank you for ur adding ur experience! Congratulations on ur BFP!! Gives me hope that it CAN and DOES work!!

I may have spoken too soon..just had my BT done and sure enough HCG came back 0 and prog was 24. Got instructions to stop Crinone and book apptment with Dr George.
    The next available date is the 23rd of Feb which means I will be Cd14.. So that doesn't leave enough time to do a FET
    Sorry @LillyM @VickyP and @hopefulangel1987.. Looks like I won't be cycling with u ladies this mnth
    Devastated as I was prepping my FET running shoes on.. All ready and waiting for the gun to sprint!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    @VickyP .. Omg 11 blasts?! That is fantastic!! Def no more stimming for u!!
    @kona- hi and and thank you for ur adding ur experience! Congratulations on ur BFP!! Gives me hope that it CAN and DOES work!!

I may have spoken too soon..just had my BT done and sure enough HCG came back 0 and prog was 24. Got instructions to stop Crinone and book apptment with Dr George.
    The next available date is the 23rd of Feb which means I will be Cd14.. So that doesn't leave enough time to do a FET
    Sorry @LillyM @VickyP and @hopefulangel1987.. Looks like I won't be cycling with u ladies this mnth
    Devastated as I was prepping my FET running shoes on.. All ready and waiting for the gun to sprint!!
    😫
    Sorry about the outcome. Just as sorry about the lack of appts. Thats what happened to me. Only reason I didn't cycle in Jan was because I couldn't get in earlier. At least its 1 cycle in between and not 2 like I had. Can be frustrating.

Hurry up & wait!

I just woke up..😴 Working from home today & had to have a sleep at lunch. I have my 7am scan (yes I double checked and its right), so a 5am start for me. Just want a sleep in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember that horrible period for u @Billie2!! That was torture because u had come out of a bad stim cycle as well!!

I wish I could work from home

7am is bright and early BUT u will the be the first in and the first out which means ur results will be ready in no time!

Good luck for tomorrow!! Im happy to sleep in til 7:30am for u ;D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, @tjuls, sorry to hear about the darn wait! seems like they have a queue of people. Well, the FS do have alot on their plate, other than consultations, they have to do EPU, ET, etc too.

Can you request to be put on a waitlist, in case someone cancels their appointment and there's a slot that frees up before that?

Take the time to rest up and love yourself hun. Think of it this way, now you have time to prepare your body to welcome yet another blasty warrior back. That's how I consoled myself that I can't do my ET yet and have to wait another cycle cos of the darn ohss. I'm thinking of booking myself a facial / spa session sometime leading up to my ET.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spa/ facial sounds like a great idea @VickyP!!
    I'm not sure Primary does waitlists do they? I'll call up again nxt week to see if there is any chance someone cancelled so they can slide me in.

Yes I do agree the FS are over worked with consults and EPU and ET. It must be a demanding job but also rewarding when they get women with BFP like @MissTilly and @Danymatthew and @kona !!

I'm OK now..really.. It's only a week and a bit..I'm being a drama queen Hubby and I can always use this mnth to do more roley poleys ;D.
    Aaand I'm going to start taking low dose aspirin this cycle .. Hopefully we hit it this cycle naturally !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls Im doing the aspirin this cycle. With my lining at 7mm on CD8, what the hell will it be at CD14? I clot so much. There is just something in my head to try it for this cycle, as I did last month. I didn't bother asking the FS. I know other clinics have everyone take it as standard treatment. It wont hurt, may not help, but just as much chance it will. Who knows.. From transfer onwards I believe is the standard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah.. @Billie2..I took aspirin last year for a cycle and didn't notice any difference but I think I might need to take it for longer.

This af for some reason is waaay more clotty than my usual period and waaay more heavier. I don't know if its because of the stimming this cycle or if it because of the implantation..
    I had pre-eclempsia at 38wks preg with DS, had placenta abruptio at 40weeks and had a complicated birth which ended in a c section.. When reports came back from pathology they said there was an infarction on one side of the placenta which meant it had been deprived of o2.. Which meant I had a blood clot..
    So I have a feeling that's what happened last week when I had the painful stitch.. So as a precaution.. I'm doing the low dose. I say it doesn't hurt to try.
    Sorry to all the pregnant ladies reading this.. I'm not trying to scare u .. Just writing out loud

Are u still on it @Billie2? Don't u have to be off it before EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls Im only on it from ovulation onwards, so in IVF world, post transfer I guess. So sorry you had that experience. I was very text book, went to 41 weeks, 5 hour labour, no drugs. I hope you have one like that next time. You deserve a break.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wow, did we make that many posts that we are on a new thread that says #2 now?

This is the one time I am hearing about aspirin @tjuls and @Billie2! I feel so uneducated? Aspirin helps with lining????

I hope the next cycle goes smooth as silk for you @tjuls, you totally deserve it.

1 more sleep before scan @Billie2!
    @MissTilly, how are you feeling momma?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-02-2016)