+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 31 of 31
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by mumsrulz View Post
    We earn over 150k and get zilch from the government. Pay full child care rates etc
    You should get CCR (if you meet the working/studying test)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

    Mezmerised  (19-02-2016)


Similar Threads

  1. Overestimated family income
    By Ruby_Tuesday15 in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31-07-2015, 18:00
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 18-06-2015, 02:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

learn how you can become a reviewer!


forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Billington Street
For stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!