+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    At the beach
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverClogs View Post
    Thanks all. I'll keep trying and I'm sure it'll happen eventually but it just seems this mum doesn't seem to think the fact they have been friends for 5 years and only live 15 mins away,,then it's worth holding onto. On the plus side she is making friends at the new school.
    I don't think she would think that. It's just really hard sometimes when parents and kids have a lot on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (11-02-2016)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    I think February tends to be quite a busy month for a lot of people, at least the folks I know anyway.

What about texting them to set up a firm play date in March? It'll be something for the girls to look forward to.

Can you perhaps set the girls up on Skype? They could have a chat a couple of times a week to maintain their bond.

Similar Threads

1. Handling a sensitive DSS
    By Summer in forum Step-parents / Blended families
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18-01-2016, 23:22
  2. Sensitive to sanitary pads
    By maternidade in forum General Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29-07-2015, 08:30
  3. (Sensitive topic)
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22