+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie

Hi, new to the bubhub, have read threads in the past tho. I'm in SE NSW and have just decided about 3 weeks ago to try for #2. Have been testing way too early in anticipation (don't we all?!) and today got a very faint line on a FR test, so fingers crossed! I think I'm 7DPO, if O is what it was, the consistency was right anyway! Have come off Yazflex recently so have no idea when my LMP was!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there newbie,

My partner and I have been TTC for 4 months now. I have only been using OPK kits as I am not very good at remembering to use the temp thing every morning. We really want a child- it will be our first and I am trying not to get obsessed with the idea, but it's very hard not to! I wondered if you have had much success with OPK kits? I am also on the Ovia app, but it's not predicting my fertile window correctly- always puts me in the green fertile window before I actually ovulate. I'm 36 and from Vic. Hope to hear from you

Similar Threads

1. Newbie
    By FirstTimer2015 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 23:15
  2. Newbie
    By mmiyeee in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-04-2015, 22:44
  3. Newbie maybe? Help please :) lol
    By sammybendigo in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4