Just for fun..
You can only answer yes or no.
1) could you marry for convenience? Eg for residency, for money, to gain cheap labour in the form of house maid/babysitter/on demand s3x, etc
2) would you dob in a workplace for breaking the law if it meant close friends or family would lose much needed jobs. Eg fruit pickers exploiting workers, restaurants sourcing produce from black market, beauty salons hiring very cheap, untrained labour.
3) if you accidentally broke a cheap toy in a large department store would you put it back without telling anyone?
4) if you were running very late for an important appointment and saw an elderly man broken down and trying to push the car to the side of the road would you stop to help? (There are plenty of other people driving passed)
5) same scenario as above but mid 30s male broken down?
6) If you were really struggling week to week to buy groceries for you and your family and walked passed a homeless person begging for food would you give them any?
7) if you had food poisoning and started feeling better would you pretend to feel sick just that little bit longer?
8.) have you ever taken batteries out of a kids toys so it won't keep making annoying noises?
9) if you had to choose between an important after hours business do and a milestone family do, would you choose the work do?
10) do you think your moral compass points the right way?
11) was there at least one question that was near on impossible to answer a simple yes or no?