I'm seeing an acupuncturist twice per week to try to improve my long cycles and fertility. He wants me to make my diet more alkaline, so pretty much 70% vegetables and the remaining 30% made up of meat, fruit and carbs. I'm really struggling with the idea, I eat fairly healthily already but cutting out most meat and all dairy is a bit daunting! So I just wanted go hear from others who have been on an alkaline diet for fertility and wondered if you have any meal ideas / recipes for me? I don't eat any fish except salmon but apparently salt water fish is acidic so it has to be fresh water fish which I haven't tried yet! This acupuncture is really expensive ($45 per session after my PHI rebate x 2 per week!) so I want to do everything I can to fall pregnant this cycle so I don't have to go back next cycle!