+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We're pretty much inbetween. Noisy during the day, but quiet in the morning and evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh how I wish we were a quiet house but *sigh* we are not. I have the loudest children known to man. Thank God we live on a farm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We are loud. Although mornings and evenings I try to keep noise to minimum. Its just general noise of 4 kids in a small house, and we live in an estate where the houses are pretty much touching so even a normal conversation can be heard especially out the back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are definitely noisy here. My kids are 22, 16, 8 and 5. So music blaring from the eldest and Xbox noise from teenager and then normal kid noise from the younger two. Gosh I crave silence but when I have it I kind of miss the noise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LOUD. So loud!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even with 2 kids I'd say we're a quiet household. DS is pretty chilled and myself and DS are pretty sensitive to noise so prefer it pretty quiet. I hate chaos so I like things pretty orderly :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pardon??? What did you say???? Can't hear you over the noise... :/
    3 under 5, big boisterous kids. The only time our house is quiet is between 1pm-3pm (rest time) and 730pm-5am.
    They're not nessecarily loud, but always have questions, or trying to work things out between them. The 18 month old has also just discovered screaming works when your older brother and sister try to take things off of you too :/

The days they are at school/kindy, I actually have to leave the house because it is too quiet :/
    We also live on a farm so don't really have neighbours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shells85 View Post
    Loud! My husband doesn't know how to be quiet. When he's up for work he's so noisy. Drives me nuts! He says he tries to be quiet. He is just heavy handed & thinks he's closing the cupboards nice & softly but he is actually doing the exact opposite.
    This is my husband too. He slams glasses down instead of placing them, bangs doors instead of softly closing the, and slaps his feet on the tiles when he walks. We have a big house, and when I'm in bed at night, I can still hear him have a drink in the kitchen!! He even swallows loudly LOL. He has no idea how to be quiet. None at all. Neither do the children. They have 2 volumes. High and off when they are asleep.

Me? I'm fairly quiet (unless I'm cleaning or cooking as I crank the tunes then) and I crave peace and quiet. My ears often hurt by the end of the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG. We are loud 😨😨😨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're a quiet household, and I too struggle when we have guests. We had our whole family over recently, and I had to go and hide upstairs for 10 minutes on 3 occasions. I just needed a break.