+ Reply to Thread

Default Period Symptoms No Period?

Hi all

So i have been TTC for roughly 2 and half months and i am 8DPO atm and for the past maybe 3 days i have had full blown period symptoms for me just no period (which is due 14th of feb)
    So the symptoms are
    Sore and tender nipples (sometimes boobs)
    Extreme Fatigue
    Random nausea
    Random tummy cramps
    Horrible lower back pain
    Extreme craving for sugar!

So all of those are my typical AF symptoms except maybe the boobs and nausea

But since my AF isnt due for another 6ish days i was hoping some of you out there mite have BFP stories having AF symptoms but no AF?

I have also stupidly taken like 3 tests over the past 3 days hoping for an early BFP but no luck at all and it is getting me so down

Hi I had period symptoms but no period. I developed PCOS earlier on the year and just thought i must have finally ovulated but did a test before speaking to my doctor (because I didn't get a period all year I always did a preg test before speaking to doctor) and it come back positive... Now 15w5d... My symptoms were more Tummy bloating and cramp, fatigue, I can't remember if my boobs started hurting that early... Because of the PCOS I had no idea how far I was but from the dating scan I worked out I was 3w5d when I did the test...

I hope that made sense... Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Acvr For This Useful Post:

Atomicturquoise  (10-02-2016)