Where to now? | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where to now?

I can confidently say I have pnd. Everything that comes out of my mouth is negative. I blame my husband for being a sahm. I blame my husband for everything actually. I have no joy in anything! I treat my 5 year old like he should know everything. DS2 was born 9 months ago and I think its time I definitely get help! Do I make an app with my gp? and then what? what happens after that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Where to now?

couldn't read and run. big hugs to you. I have no experience with pnd personally but I believe the first step is to go see your gp. they can do an assessment I think then refer you to someone to chat to.

congrats on taking the first step. xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

katieerin  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs. I'm hoping you're on the road to recovery now.
    This is pretty much me at the moment. As someone who has always been very capable, rational, never really struggled with any mental health issues it has completely blind sided me. I have an appointment with my GP on Friday.
    Knowing I'm not alone helps, as im hoping it does you too. So thanks for being brave enough to post. I've been too scared to post my own thread about it. I know this thread was a little while ago now so I'm hoping things have improved for you x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GemJane For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (30-03-2016)