+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default An embarrassing pregnancy issue.. Help?

Hi all.. So, I haven't really had a problem with my pregnancy, now I'm 29 weeks and was waiting for something to happen.. I'm 20, FTM and I believe I'm suffering hemmoriods... If that is what is happening, I have had them before during (obviously very very mild, only slightly uncomfortable at times) the pregnancy and they just went away by themselves.. It's not really painful, just sort of itchy and irritating... I was cleaning in the shower when I made the discovery.. It's about the size of a pea and squishy.. There is no blood and no pain when I use the bathroom.. As I said it just itches and annoys..
    I have had baths and I'm applying an apple cider vinegar and water solution with cotton balls but it doesn't seem to be doing much..
    Does anyone have some other home remedies that have worked? How long do they usually last? I've only had them a few days.. At this point should o be thinking about going to the Drs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Proctocedyl from the chemist. Not sure of spelling sorry. It was the only thing that relieved the symptoms for me. It all disappeared after I gave birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Witch hazel compresses a couple of times a day reduced mine after a couple of days during my last pregnancy. I've heard aloe vera recommended as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Witch Hazel on toilet paper when wiping and a dab of Sudocrem to ease the itching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope it went away but if it returns as they do, dr wheatgrass lotion. Any of the ones they sell, completely safe and natural. Has worked a wonder here!