+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm just going to leave this here.... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455096380.751837.jpg

It's from the new baby bunting catalogue. There are a few cheap options. Also I don't think it's a coincidence that even baby bunting are promoting extended rear facing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Petition to keep babies safe

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    It's more that I'm trying to understand why you seem to be particularly antagonistic or starting debates for the hell of it in a lot of threads lately. It's like the VP of old is back. But go on. Rabbit away.
    Fair question but hey - it takes two to tango. I would have been happy to leave the thread earlier on however folks like yourself kept it going. Should I just ignore when people ask questions or quote my posts ?. One could also ask why are you so passionate about this topic and why are you so easily offended at me saying I think the survey is crap survey (different from saying the concept is crap). It's like the old Holly is back. Genuine observation not trying to be antagonistic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm just curious, do extended rearfacing seats in australia go from newborn? Our current seat is from newborn so although expensive, we technically could have just bought that and that of course then brings your costs down because you're only buying one seat from 0-4 years old (speaking of my specific seat). So in oz couldn't you just potentially buy one seat from 0-2/3years old and safe yourself money?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

A&S  (10-02-2016),WiseOldOwl  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just curious, do extended rearfacing seats in australia go from newborn? Our current seat is from newborn so although expensive, we technically could have just bought that and that of course then brings your costs down because you're only buying one seat from 0-4 years old (speaking of my specific seat). So in oz couldn't you just potentially buy one seat from 0-2/3years old and safe yourself money?
    I thought I saw one on the rearfacing australia FB page. It is RRP $699 but it is specific for extended RF birth to 8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Fair question but hey - it takes two to tango. I would have been happy to leave the thread earlier on however folks like yourself kept it going. Should I just ignore when people ask questions or quote my posts ?. One could also ask why are you so passionate about this topic and why are you so easily offended at me saying I think the survey is crap survey (different from saying the concept is crap). It's like the old Holly is back. Genuine observation not trying to be antagonistic.
    😂. Trust me, I'm not offended. I've been laughing at the ridiculousness of many of your comments, not getting offended. You've also popped back in a couple of times without being quoted.

I don't think I've changed, so the Holly of old is the same thanks ☺️.

As far as being passionate, I didn't really think I was but when I feel there are baseless/particularly ridiculous comments I'll call them out. If this was any other thread about child safety (vaccinations or pedophiles) you'd have no issue with my 'passion.'

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes they do! I just bought mine and didn't bother with the capsule. If my little girl is average size she should be able to rear face until about 4. I figured I've saved money not buying a capsule and well potentially saved my daughters life in the event of a car accident.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also there is a brand new infasecure seat on the market which is from birth until 8. It's expensive but you only need one seat and obviously rear faces until about 3! So not a bad investment really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a safe n sound erf from Target for $327 . Rf to average 2-3 year old. Bargain imo.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

A&S  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @twinklify... I just saw your previous comment sorry. I spent about that on my seat but it's not going to last until 8 so the grandeur is an awesome deal I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    What if like me you had 3 kids under 4 and a half? All still in seats?

Apart from being stupid and insane that is.