+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Nope. Completely forgot it on
    There's always catch-up/on demand, that's how I end up watching half my shows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Who is everyone's favourites?

I like Chyka, Gina and Shine shine!

Janet is a fence sitting and backstabbing horrible person, Lydia isn't the sharpest stiletto in the collection and doesn't have any endearing qualities, Gamble I feel sorry for as she does get bullied by the 'book writer' (her name escapes me), but she does also annoyingly act like a teenager. Like the first episode **spoiler alert** she comes into a completely irrelevant conversation and says 'book writer' I've heard you've said nasty things about me, why, huh!? Huh!? It's not been the first time she's done it either. 'Book writer' I'm sorry but she's just an out and out ***** and gossiper.

The new lady, I'm not sure about her other than for some reason her teeth annoy me! Time will tell what I think of her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lydiot is DUMB! Unbearably dumb! I love Chyka & Gina! And for me "Shine Shine" is a massive weirdo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like Chyka and Jackie. Jackie's facial expressions were awesome!

What is going on with Janet's face?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Real Housewives of Melbourne 2016

crashing the thread slightly as I've only ever watched a few eps from season 1. but what's with some of the names? is someone's actual name pettifleur or gamble? like someone called their kid gamble?

from what I've seen Lydia is my fave. she's glam and sexy and I just like her. chyka is nice, bit of a fence sitter though. I used to like Andrea but I know she's no longer in it! Jackie I could take or leave, she was a bit rough around the edges I felt. Janet blergh. Gina I didn't like at all to begin with but she's grown on me and I find her very ballsy and funny now.

think I might pop off to jb hi fi and buy myself seasons 1 and 2 to watch before this baby makes an appearance 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I like Gina, Chyka and dare I say, Gamble. I'm on and off with Jackie, though I do love her facial expressions!

I often wonder if Lydia acts clueless or whether she really is? I thought she was super patronising when she had her housemaid drive her in the car, it was so rude the way she was treating her.

It's definitely going to be a volatile season by the looks of the first episode, eeep!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like Chyka and Gina. Gamble and Lydia are ok, but they're both air heads. I don't like Janet, Jackie and Pettifleur though. I haven't formed an opinion on the new one yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    I like Gina, Chyka and dare I say, Gamble. I'm on and off with Jackie, though I do love her facial expressions!

I often wonder if Lydia acts clueless or whether she really is? I thought she was super patronising when she had her housemaid drive her in the car, it was so rude the way she was treating her.

It's definitely going to be a volatile season by the looks of the first episode, eeep!
    Totally agree!

It was horrible when she said "Think of all the things we can talk about in the car"...then proceeded to list cleaning products. So rude! I really dislike Lydia.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lydia is very condescending. I'm not a fan of her at all. Wonder if she is on with Warney lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kriista View Post
    Lydia is very condescending. I'm not a fan of her at all. Wonder if she is on with Warney lol
    she's married though isn't she?

Warnie is awful lol