Closed Thread
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 978
  1. #961
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    This is the last three days, plus today's pregnancy test Attachment 79166

    So I think it's positive today?
    Looks like it or close to it.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    This is the last three days, plus today's pregnancy test Attachment 79166

    So I think it's positive today?
    Looks like it or close to it.

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    621
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    284
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    This is the last three days, plus today's pregnancy test Attachment 79166

    So I think it's positive today?
    Definitely positive today. You only have up to 36 hours after a positive before you ovulate, keeping in mind the "hours" it takes for the sperm to travel to the egg (I believe that's around 6 hours). If you really don't want to miss your chance, is there any chance you can feel where your cervix is and whether it is closed

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,500
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Definitely positive today. You only have up to 36 hours after a positive before you ovulate, keeping in mind the "hours" it takes for the sperm to travel to the egg (I believe that's around 6 hours). If you really don't want to miss your chance, is there any chance you can feel where your cervix is and whether it is closed
    I don't know how to tell if it's closed, but it's high and I can't quite reach it.

    Is it super early to be ovulating that early after a d n c?

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I don't know how to tell if it's closed, but it's high and I can't quite reach it.

    Is it super early to be ovulating that early after a d n c?
    I ovulated 4 and a half weeks after my d&c. I would have been 12 weeks pregnant. Hpt's took nearly 2 weeks to be negative. What have your temps been like?

  6. #966
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I don't know how to tell if it's closed, but it's high and I can't quite reach it.

    Is it super early to be ovulating that early after a d n c?
    I would have thought it was too early, especially given your pregnancy test is still positive.

    I ovulated about 2.5 weeks after D&C. So about 1.5 weeks after neg preg test

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,500
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I would have thought it was too early, especially given your pregnancy test is still positive.

    I ovulated about 2.5 weeks after D&C. So about 1.5 weeks after neg preg test
    I hope so or we will miss out on this month.. Just seems odd that they are getting more positive as my hcg is getting lower.

    Thanks everyone ☺️

  8. #968
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default March 2016 TTC

    I just read something that said you need to wait for HCG to be under 25 before you start using OPKs, as they will be inaccurate before then.

    I would test out the HCG with IC's, then when they are negative, start with the OPKs

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,500
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I just read something that said you need to wait for HCG to be under 25 before you start using OPKs, as they will be inaccurate before then.

    I would test out the HCG with IC's, then when they are negative, start with the OPKs
    Thanks ☺️

    I can't be far off 25, I'm only getting an extremely faint positive on an Internet cheapie that's meant to pick up 10. I'll test tomorrow morning and I suspect it'll negative

    Sorry for all my questions! 😐

  10. #970
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Thanks ☺️

    I can't be far off 25, I'm only getting an extremely faint positive on an Internet cheapie that's meant to pick up 10. I'll test tomorrow morning and I suspect it'll negative

    Sorry for all my questions! 😐
    Don't apologize for questions. It's all so confusing after a D&C


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
TriBalance Health + Wellness
Brisbane Pregnancy Pilates Classes TriBalance Health + Wellness
Run as part of our Clinical Pilates program by an experienced physiotherapist. Programs are individually tailored and classes are 60min, scheduled on Saturdays at 9am and 10am. $38 per class or a 5 class pass for $175. (*health fund rebates apply)
SAVE when purchasing 5 classes!
featured supporter
Einsteinz Music
Fun & interactive music classes!
Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo through hands-on experience. Click for more details!!!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!