Closed Thread
Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    26 - been TTC since June 2013 - 2 early miscarriages in Oct 2013 and Sept 2014. I have PCOS and this was my first clomid cycle.
    Oh wow! What a journey! Clomid sounds like a dream. Were there side effects? I am so happy for you. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies!

Wow you have all been busy chatting away!

Congrats to all the bfp!!!

Thanks for your thoughts for me too. Do any of you ladies know what is considered low progesterone levels? The doctor mentioned something yesterday, but she said alot and I've forgotten lol

I've been googling and have found the below which I thought was interesting....

Without progesterone to complement it, estrogen may become the dominant hormone. This may lead to a variety of symptoms, including:

weight gain, decreased sex drive, mood swings, and depression,PMS, irregular menstrual cycle, heavy bleeding, breast tenderness, fibrocystic breastsfibroids, endometriosisgallbladder problemsthyroid dysfunction

I have no sex drive at all. Major mood swings, feel down alot etc..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Oh wow! What a journey! Clomid sounds like a dream. Were there side effects? I am so happy for you. How are you feeling?
    Feeling excited but apprehensive at the same time just because of my previous losses.
    Clomid sure does sound like a dream but it's not without risks or side effects - I had headaches, hot flushes, sweats and some pretty intense bloating and cramping before ovulation. There's also an increased chance of multiple pregnancies. I am happy that I won't need to take it again (at this stage anyway).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    This pinching only really started late yesterday afternoon - it's not too much today.. I feel bloated and the thing throwing me off this month is cm! I've had a decent amount everyday since ovulation. Last night (tmi) it had a yellow tinge ?!
    7dpo today I'm holding off with frer as long as I can!!! But I'll probs cave tomorrow! Was hoping for a IC if I was..... TWW is really longggg!
    Yellow tinged cm is always my first preggo sign!!

For the ladies with BFP's can I ask how old you are and how long you've been ttc?
    I'm 32 and this time around we have been trying for ten months. In the first month, we fell preg but lost that baby at 11 weeks. Then about six months went by, trying but not falling. Then in the seventh month, preg again but lost that baby immediately - chemical preg. Another month with nothing, then this month - BFP - and taking it day by day. I was taking vitex this month and think it is awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Pluto so happy for you Hun. Fingers crossed it gets darker.

I can see all the lines congrats to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    This pinching only really started late yesterday afternoon - it's not too much today.. I feel bloated and the thing throwing me off this month is cm! I've had a decent amount everyday since ovulation. Last night (tmi) it had a yellow tinge ?!
    7dpo today I'm holding off with frer as long as I can!!! But I'll probs cave tomorrow! Was hoping for a IC if I was..... TWW is really longggg!
    I've had heaps of creamy CM since ovulation, some slightly yellow tinged and stringy if that makes sense (sorry tmi) and have been really down and moody all week. Some pulling pains yesterday afternoon and that's about it. So good signs Buterfly - you're so good I couldn't wait any longer and caved this morning, lol. Am wondering if I might have somehow ovulated earlier though as my test is identical to my 9dpo test I got with my last pregnancy in December.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Oh Pluto so happy for you Hun. Fingers crossed it gets darker.

I can see all the lines congrats to you all xx
    Thanks hon, terrified and cautiously excited, will be testing again tomorrow hopefully for a darker line.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the ladies with BFP's can I ask how old you are and how long you've been ttc?
    35, we've been trying to conceive since last October,got a BFP early December and then miscarried early February. Will be a nervous wreck until after 12 weeks with this one, found out at 12 weeks last time that baby stopped developing at 8 weeks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    35, we've been trying to conceive since last October,got a BFP early December and then miscarried early February. Will be a nervous wreck until after 12 weeks with this one, found out at 12 weeks last time that baby stopped developing at 8 weeks
    Wow well at least you fall pg easy. Here's for a sticky one!!! I've also Miscarried but for some reason I was 100% sure my son would be born healthy. I just bloody knew. So I managed to never worry. And I am the worst worrier. Do you feel it? Like this is your bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToBe View Post
    Yellow tinged cm is always my first preggo sign!!

I'm 32 and this time around we have been trying for ten months. In the first month, we fell preg but lost that baby at 11 weeks. Then about six months went by, trying but not falling. Then in the seventh month, preg again but lost that baby immediately - chemical preg. Another month with nothing, then this month - BFP - and taking it day by day. I was taking vitex this month and think it is awesome.
    Ok I'm buying vitex now!!! At the chemist for something else. How do you take it? Everyday? I really believed my son would be born healthy and I think that helped me s lot (I also suffered a mc). Read my
    Prior post to pluto80