Closed Thread
Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Well ladies thought I'd pop my head back in here. As I've had some great news today. After my scan on Tuesday I was really upset that the cycle was being cancelled. Well I had a call Tuesday afternoon to tell me they were going to let me keep going until today and rescan me. Well turns out that was the best decision as I now have a minimum of 6 follies and most likely another 4-5 may wind up being big enough by EPU on Monday. I didn't want to get my hopes up for today's scan as I really thought we'd have it cancelled again. So can I please be added back but for the 29th March.

Hope everyone is well and I'll try and get back to doing personals.
    You must be over the moon! Best news! Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Are you guys dtd every day or every second day?
    We aren't doing it at all lol. Got to set the romantic light for the egg and sperm in the dish Monday night lol

Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    You must be over the moon! Best news! Yay
    Sure am. Such a relief after thinking it was a canned cycle in Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    We aren't doing it at all lol. Got to set the romantic light for the egg and sperm in the dish Monday night lol

Sure am. Such a relief after thinking it was a canned cycle in Tuesday
    🙊🙊 I'll cross my fingers for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Are you guys dtd every day or every second day?
    I'll aim for every second day during fertile period, at a minimum and if we get in more, that's a bonus. Having said that, my fertile period starts tomorrow and DH is sick. So who knows how much, if any, we're going to manage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    Can you please change me to the 25th
    I won't test unless I'm late but due at on the 21st - ish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry no personals
    Anyone had experience with antibiotics (amoxicillin) and pain killers (endone 5mg) in early pregnancy???
    Haven't had a bfp but it's early hours of 12dpo today and I've just gotten back from hospital for severe inflammation and pains in my gum/jaw. I'm waiting to see a dentist but had to go in at 2.30am cos i was waking from the pain and I can't open my mouth for than a cm (jaw lock) - awful pain
    I'm actually hoping I'm not pregnant now just so this can be sorted before going back to TTC.
    I'm so upset about this and even more that I'm hoping I'm not pregnant cos I really truly want to be :'(
    Anyway, endone and antibiotics -- can anyone share??

Sorry this was such a mess - I'm very sleep deprived and the endone has definitely kciked in!!

ETA my face is all puffy :'(

ETA#2 I want to say that I haven't taken antibiotics in years and I rarely take pain killers - only as a last resort
    Oh dear, you poor thing. Hope you get some relief soon.

Amoxicillin is a category A drug during pregnancy, so is safe to take. "Category A - Drugs which have been taken by a large number of pregnant women and women of childbearing age without any proven increase in the frequency of malformations or other direct or indirect harmful effects on the fetus having been observed."

Endone is a category C, so not recommended to take during pregnancy. "Category C - Drugs which, owing to their pharmacological effects, have caused or may be suspected of causing, harmful effects on the human fetus or neonate without causing malformations. These effects may be reversible."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry no personals
    Anyone had experience with antibiotics (amoxicillin) and pain killers (endone 5mg) in early pregnancy???
    Haven't had a bfp but it's early hours of 12dpo today and I've just gotten back from hospital for severe inflammation and pains in my gum/jaw. I'm waiting to see a dentist but had to go in at 2.30am cos i was waking from the pain and I can't open my mouth for than a cm (jaw lock) - awful pain
    I'm actually hoping I'm not pregnant now just so this can be sorted before going back to TTC.
    I'm so upset about this and even more that I'm hoping I'm not pregnant cos I really truly want to be :'(
    Anyway, endone and antibiotics -- can anyone share??

Sorry this was such a mess - I'm very sleep deprived and the endone has definitely kciked in!!

ETA my face is all puffy :'(

ETA#2 I want to say that I haven't taken antibiotics in years and I rarely take pain killers - only as a last resort
    You poor thing. I hope you are better soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457727805.585948.jpg

Can anyone see what I can see? It's only 9dpo

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stride For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (12-03-2016),HeavenBlue  (12-03-2016),mmaf  (12-03-2016),Sabochan  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That actually loaded pretty bad pic quality

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    Attachment 79149

Can anyone see what I can see? It's only 9dpo
    Think I can see a smidge of coloured line. Any better pics? FX, it's a sticky.