Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I had some spotting 2 days past when I think I ovulated this cycle. I have spotting around ovulation maybe every second or third cycle. When I say spotting it's not even enough for a liner, just when I wipe I see it . Do you normally ovulate quite early?
    That's exactly what I had. Just when I wiped and barely noticeable. I haven't been tracking the past few months as have been trying to take a step back, but from before that I usually ovulate around CD 14, so if this was from ovulation, I have ovulated A LOT earlier than usual. However, in saying that this month I have started taking a whole bunch of supplements including Something which acts like a natural form of clomid, perhaps that in conjunction with everything else has made me ovulate early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KBax View Post
    Morning ladies

I have been away from forum for the last week because I felt myself becoming a bit too obsessed.

I'm now at CD 48 no AF- it is 15 days late. No BFP- heaps of dizziness. My cycle is normally 33 days. I have never missed a period or had a late cycle before. Haven't been on birth control in the past 2 years.
    Pretty confused and frustrated.
    I'm fine with not getting a positive- I just wish AF would come so I could start a new.

I wasn't tracking ovulation last month but I will be next month- if the next cycle ever comes!!

What do you think?
    Have you been to the doctor to have a blood test?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I wondered that too.

That's definitely what I would be doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I had a beta hcg blood test 2 weeks ago- which could have been too early.
    I also had an ultrasound last Friday which showed no ectopic and nothing conclusive.

I'm going back to GP tomorrow because of the dizziness. I think it's probably very unlikely I'm pregnant- but this dizziness has me very concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha a month is such a long time to only have one (small) shot at getting pregnant!!

only CD7 here!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457607401.574208.jpg

Ahhhhh so excited!! I haven't done a test at all this month cause my partner flew out for work on cd1 for two weeks and I didn't want to know if I ovulated while he was away. I just did my first test and got this 🎉 I know the test line has to be darker but I'm excited as my partner for home on Tuesday so we may have a shot this month. Currently cd17.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (10-03-2016),Chyna  (11-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (10-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    Attachment 79117

Ahhhhh so excited!! I haven't done a test at all this month cause my partner flew out for work on cd1 for two weeks and I didn't want to know if I ovulated while he was away. I just did my first test and got this 🎉 I know the test line has to be darker but I'm excited as my partner for home on Tuesday so we may have a shot this month. Currently cd17.
    How exciting hope you catch O this month!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    Attachment 79117

Yay, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived! I'm actually relieved since I've heard having a chem can sometimes send AF packing for a couple of months

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (11-03-2016),Chyna  (11-03-2016),HeavenBlue  (11-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (10-03-2016),WinterJade  (11-03-2016)