Closed Thread
Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Is it possible you'll ovulate earlier due to the clomid?
    This is my 4th cycle with clomid and I tend to ovulate between cd 17-19.... So there was at least 7 days to go....🤔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Looks like I'm out. Just started spotting which is normal for me before Af arrives in full force tomorrow morning. Feeling bummed as I know our timing was perfect this cycle. Just hoping this stupid body of mine gets its act together and that is not just that I'm getting too old

Sending baby dust to everybody that is still waiting to test this month!
    Sorry to hear honey. Good luck next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @babymummatobe I have this exact thing this cycle. I'm currently cd16 and I had it the past 3 days and my partner was away at work since cd1 so I can't be pregnant. I've never had this before ever so I'm also so confused.
    I emailed my GP about it, and he said it could possibly be ovulation spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I emailed my GP about it, and he said it could possibly be ovulation spotting.
    I had some spotting 2 days past when I think I ovulated this cycle. I have spotting around ovulation maybe every second or third cycle. When I say spotting it's not even enough for a liner, just when I wipe I see it . Do you normally ovulate quite early?

I think I'm 5dpo today. Temps have risen slowly then jumped up quite high today so definitely think the d&c has messed up my cycle a little

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I think I'm 5dpo today. Temps have risen slowly then jumped up quite high today so definitely think the d&c has messed up my cycle a little
    I'm 5dpo today and my temp rose up .34 today from my cover line. Yesterday I had a drop of 36.27 then today it jumped to 36.61.
    Tmi- The past 3 days I have had a LOT of cm - very creamy lotion like and yesterday it was still white but a little bit ewcm? Yesterday I had bad dizziness in the morning..
    Fx that this is our month!!! X
    Last edited by buterfly; 10-03-2016 at 08:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I'm 5dpo today and my temp rose up .34 today from my cover line. Yesterday I had a drop of 36.27 then today it jumped to 36.61.
    Tmi- The past 3 days I have had a LOT of cm - very creamy lotion like and yesterday it was still white but a little bit ewcm? Yesterday I had bad dizziness in the morning..
    Fx that this is our month!!! X
    I have had the exact same cm for a couple of days now too!! Very cloudy, not sticky at all but heaps of it!! I remember getting this my last cycle which was BFP but cant remember if I get it every cycle or not, lol. Symptom spotting has def started here . I had a very distinct metallic taste in my mouth last cycle too and am imagining I have it now...I say imagining as it would be too early for it at 5dpo anyway!! Everything crossed that the BFP's start rolling in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fingers crossed we get some BFP's in here soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

I have been away from forum for the last week because I felt myself becoming a bit too obsessed.

I'm now at CD 48 no AF- it is 15 days late. No BFP- heaps of dizziness. My cycle is normally 33 days. I have never missed a period or had a late cycle before. Haven't been on birth control in the past 2 years.
    Pretty confused and frustrated.
    I'm fine with not getting a positive- I just wish AF would come so I could start a new.

I wasn't tracking ovulation last month but I will be next month- if the next cycle ever comes!!

What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just looking through my last few charts, I seem to always ovulate on a Saturday. I wonder if my body is too stressed at work to ovulate and gets to the weekend and lets go, lol. My cycles are never regular so can't even put it to that...interesting I thought.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Just looking through my last few charts, I seem to always ovulate on a Saturday. I wonder if my body is too stressed at work to ovulate and gets to the weekend and lets go, lol. My cycles are never regular so can't even put it to that...interesting I thought.
    This is the first month I've been charting (definitely recommend to those who dont chart and it's been a few months trying - teaches you so much about your body).. All of last months symptoms have nothing but cramping really so I'm hoping the cm we are having is a great early sign. May not have had implantation yet but perhaps the mucus plug thing some people talk about perhaps?! Wishful thinking but you never know.. I am so hot too! Feel like I've run a marathon... Might need an afternoon nap!