Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Just thought I'd share this interesting read..
    Attachment 79091
    Interesting. I would have thought day 7 was the most common. Clearly not

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Question - has anyone experienced mid cycle spotting?

Yesterday, CD 10, I went to the loo and when I wiped (TMI), my cm was very light brown tinged. Hasn't happened again, and that was it. So weird. I have never, ever had spotting at any point in my cycle, especially not in the middle of my cycle.
    Opinions, experiences?

(Just to add, this month I've started a lot of new vitamins/herbs etc to support and promote fertility, conception and pregnancy. Perhaps this is in response to that)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post

Yesterday, CD 10, I went to the loo and when I wiped (TMI), my cm was very light brown tinged. Hasn't happened again, and that was it. So weird. I have never, ever had spotting at any point in my cycle, especially not in the middle of my cycle.
    Opinions, experiences?

(Just to add, this month I've started a lot of new vitamins/herbs etc to support and promote fertility, conception and pregnancy. Perhaps this is in response to that)
    I haven't but it sounds like a good thing from what I've heard off others spotting (implant bleed) just before AF is due. Fx for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Opinions, experiences?

I agree it could be implantation bleeding. Fx for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Looks like I'm out. Just started spotting which is normal for me before Af arrives in full force tomorrow morning. Feeling bummed as I know our timing was perfect this cycle. Just hoping this stupid body of mine gets its act together and that is not just that I'm getting too old

Sending baby dust to everybody that is still waiting to test this month!
    I'm so sorry if it is AF. Try and do something relaxing or fun to get you in a positive mind set to tackle the next cycle. It's taken me the whole week to get out of my bad mood after AF arrived this time. I went out for coffee and with the girls to cheer myself up. Fx for us for the next one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

NicT  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    I agree it could be implantation bleeding. Fx for you!
    Just to clarify, I'm only CD 10, I doubt I have even ovulated yet. So strange, I just don't know what it could be.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Ladies I'm not sure if anyone can help me?

I had a pelvic ultrasound yesterday at CD10. I am taking 50mg of clomid day 2-6.

I have the films and it shows I have 20 follicles (12 in left ovary and 8 in the right) She has put measurements... 4 on the left ranging from 1.4-3.49cm and 4 measurements on the right 1.12-2.85cm. I'm not sure why there are no more measurements... Maybe they are too small or she ran out of space?!?!

I have done the naughty Google and these measurements seem awfully high for CD10. From what I have read anything over 25mm at the time of ovulation is considered a cyst and won't drop an egg. I'm not due to ovulate for another 7 days 😳

I know I have smaller follicles with more potential but because the ultrasound wasn't actually looking at the follicles - it didn't really mention them besides the number of follicles.

My OB is away then really booked so I probably won't get in to see him for 6 weeks or so and now I'm terrified my eggs are too developed and I was wondering if anyone has been given more detail regarding size of follicles and may be able to give me some advice 🤔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Ladies I'm not sure if anyone can help me?

I had a pelvic ultrasound yesterday at CD10. I am taking 50mg of clomid day 2-6.

I have the films and it shows I have 20 follicles (12 in left ovary and 8 in the right) She has put measurements... 4 on the left ranging from 1.4-3.49cm and 4 measurements on the right 1.12-2.85cm. I'm not sure why there are no more measurements... Maybe they are too small or she ran out of space?!?!

I have done the naughty Google and these measurements seem awfully high for CD10. From what I have read anything over 25mm at the time of ovulation is considered a cyst and won't drop an egg. I'm not due to ovulate for another 7 days 😳

I know I have smaller follicles with more potential but because the ultrasound wasn't actually looking at the follicles - it didn't really mention them besides the number of follicles.

My OB is away then really booked so I probably won't get in to see him for 6 weeks or so and now I'm terrified my eggs are too developed and I was wondering if anyone has been given more detail regarding size of follicles and may be able to give me some advice 🤔
    Is it possible you'll ovulate earlier due to the clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to clarify, I'm only CD 10, I doubt I have even ovulated yet. So strange, I just don't know what it could be.
    That is strange

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babymummatobe I have this exact thing this cycle. I'm currently cd16 and I had it the past 3 days and my partner was away at work since cd1 so I can't be pregnant. I've never had this before ever so I'm also so confused.