Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt1989 View Post
    @charasym I have always wanted to try yoga or Pilates too! I live remote, so it's a bit hard but I just bought myself a dvd on it!
    I have tried to not obsess about TTC at all this month, and haven't looked at my fertility app, and I have definitely noticed my moods are better, and we shall see if the relaxed approach pays off this month!
    I have no symptoms at all, whereas last month I had so many.
    I'm in the same boat, I tracked last month when I had my chem, this month didn't monitor anything and don't feel any different! AF 3 days late now

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Hi ladies! 4dpo today and had a temp drop of .2 and have been feeling warmish all day so far. Everytime I lean forward, I feel really light headed and feel a bit nauseous. I had breakfast and my normal coffee.. I'm definitely not imagining this symptom but it could always be another reason. I am also still having cm which i normally would have nothing at this point of my cycle... Thoughts???
    Happy testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Hi ladies! 4dpo today and had a temp drop of .2 and have been feeling warmish all day so far. Everytime I lean forward, I feel really light headed and feel a bit nauseous. I had breakfast and my normal coffee.. I'm definitely not imagining this symptom but it could always be another reason. I am also still having cm which i normally would have nothing at this point of my cycle... Thoughts???
    Happy testing!
    That sounds strange. I personally think symptoms at 4dpo are unreliable. If implantation occurs at around 7 dpo, I don't think anything felt before then, would be a pregnancy symptom. Just my belief.
    Fingers crossed this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Pluto80. How was your temp today? Any crosshairs yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That sounds strange. I personally think symptoms at 4dpo are unreliable. If implantation occurs at around 7 dpo, I don't think anything felt before then, would be a pregnancy symptom. Just my belief.
    Fingers crossed this is your month
    That's what I though too.. I defo didn't ovulate any earlier. Guess it's wishful thinking at this stage and I'll find out within the next week or so. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Another night, another failed attempt at getting DH to BD. He was too tired, watching TV, blah blah blah. Initially I felt like locking myself in the bathroom & having a good cry ... then I decided, hell no. I'm not going to let it get to me.

I'm officially no longer trying this cycle. If DH initiates things and we actually manage to BD before its too late, great. If not, I'm not going to beg or plead with him or get upset. I'm just going to roll with it and move on. There's always next month.
    Why don't you go out for dinner tonight and keep him from the distractions at home? I'm not sure if you already have other kids or not but maybe a night out to relax might help put him in the mood...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 18 today and really not sure if I O'ed. Only small amounts of EWCM yesterday and today. def not like last month where it was abundant although last cycle I O'ed CD20. Just gotta keep on keeping on. DH wants to BD everyday until CD21 to be sure. He really really wants this to happen which is lovely. Is it too much? we have a dinner on tonight... i just want one night off lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Another night, another failed attempt at getting DH to BD. He was too tired, watching TV, blah blah blah. Initially I felt like locking myself in the bathroom & having a good cry ... then I decided, hell no. I'm not going to let it get to me.

I'm officially no longer trying this cycle. If DH initiates things and we actually manage to BD before its too late, great. If not, I'm not going to beg or plead with him or get upset. I'm just going to roll with it and move on. There's always next month.
    Bloody men! Maybe you need to really talk to him about if he's really ready? And if he says 'yes' give him the full birds and bees chat, the 2016 edition about how women cycles are unpredictable and therefore you need to BD quite a few times etc I totally feel for you. Not sure if you read my post from yesterday morning,.,. GL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out. Just started spotting which is normal for me before Af arrives in full force tomorrow morning. Feeling bummed as I know our timing was perfect this cycle. Just hoping this stupid body of mine gets its act together and that is not just that I'm getting too old

Sending baby dust to everybody that is still waiting to test this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd share this interesting read..
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457511174.233845.jpg