Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    When are you going to test? Haha I can't decide 😁
    At this stage probably the 30th, but will depend when I O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Another night, another failed attempt at getting DH to BD. He was too tired, watching TV, blah blah blah. Initially I felt like locking myself in the bathroom & having a good cry ... then I decided, hell no. I'm not going to let it get to me.

I'm officially no longer trying this cycle. If DH initiates things and we actually manage to BD before its too late, great. If not, I'm not going to beg or plead with him or get upset. I'm just going to roll with it and move on. There's always next month.
    Sorry to hear that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Another night, another failed attempt at getting DH to BD. He was too tired, watching TV, blah blah blah. Initially I felt like locking myself in the bathroom & having a good cry ... then I decided, hell no. I'm not going to let it get to me.

I'm officially no longer trying this cycle. If DH initiates things and we actually manage to BD before its too late, great. If not, I'm not going to beg or plead with him or get upset. I'm just going to roll with it and move on. There's always next month.
    Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear. It's an emotional time enough without other stresses. Fx all goes ok

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Finally AF is here after 6 days of brown spotting! I'm going to take a break from TTC for at least the next month, so hopefully I won't see any of you in May when I re-join. Good luck and baby dust to all of you!
    Sorry to hear hun. Good luck and fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=MaybeBabyIVF;8425723]

Personally none yet. Just my scan picked up the following follies Right ovary 16, 12, 12, 9.5 & 11 less than 12 (10-12mm each)
    Left ovary 12, 12, 12 & 7 less than 12 (10-12mm each). So have 25 follies in total due to PCOS.

Wow that is a lot. I'm glad they are continuing to monitor you. Have they adjusted your injection dose now for the next couple of days to try and control it? I have my fingers crossed for you! I don't have pcos but do have high reserve levels so that's why she started me on a low dose last stim cycle but it turned out I was a poor responder, hence going much harder with the drugs this time. Good luck, I'll be hoping for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    @charasym try yoga, I'm so relaxed after it that I feel like I shouldn't drive lol... Sometimes I sit in the car for 10 minutes with the air con as cold as it will go to bring me back to earth!
    I've always wanted to try it!! Maybe now is the time ☺️☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    I've always wanted to try it!! Maybe now is the time ☺️☺️
    Pilates is pretty good too! I used to do both, but once I got pregnant I was too tired too go and would nearly fall asleep at the "rest" bit at the end 😂

Should get back into it again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Pilates is pretty good too! I used to do both, but once I got pregnant I was too tired too go and would nearly fall asleep at the "rest" bit at the end 😂

Should get back into it again
    Loving all these ideas to help me relax! Everywhere I've been lately, there's been pregnant women and babies lol it's all I'm thinking about

Thanks
    Reviews
    @charasym I have always wanted to try yoga or Pilates too! I live remote, so it's a bit hard but I just bought myself a dvd on it!
    I have tried to not obsess about TTC at all this month, and haven't looked at my fertility app, and I have definitely noticed my moods are better, and we shall see if the relaxed approach pays off this month!
    I have no symptoms at all, whereas last month I had so many.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @charasym I have always wanted to try yoga or Pilates too! I live remote, so it's a bit hard but I just bought myself a dvd on it!
    I have tried to not obsess about TTC at all this month, and haven't looked at my fertility app, and I have definitely noticed my moods are better, and we shall see if the relaxed approach pays off this month!
    I have no symptoms at all, whereas last month I had so many.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Britt1989 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-03-2016),WinterJade  (09-03-2016)