Closed Thread
Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I'm out guys. My IVF cycle has been cancelled due to high risk of over stimulation. Massive kick in the guys ATM

Good luck To everyone else this month
    Oh maybe baby I'm so sorry. That is horrible news for you.

Where does that leave you going forward now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Could have wrote this myself! Can definitely relate. DF is much the same. It's not that he doesn't want to or isn't interested, it's more he needs a decision made for him otherwise he will just plod along doing the same old thing. I know my DF will make an amazing father, and he adores kids and definitely wants them, but I really think he just doesn't understand how small the fertile window is and how crucial bd is around then.
    I definitely know what you mean by "plodding along doing the same old thing". I think my DH is scared of change & although he has agreed to TTC because it's something I really want, he would probably prefer to just keep things the way they are so he doesn't have to deal with life as he knows it being thrown upside down.

It's not the ideal situation, and I'll admit to being jealous of those with enthusiastic partners, but unfortunately this is my reality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out guys. My IVF cycle has been cancelled due to high risk of over stimulation. Massive kick in the guys ATM

Sorry to hear 😔

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Duplicate post deleted
    Last edited by Little Wing; 08-03-2016 at 11:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm so sorry to hear that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry no personals, wow you guys have been busy!!

Just wanted to thank you all for the lovely messages for me.

Also wanted to say congrats for the BFP, and big hugs for all the ladies with bad news.

I have a question too, what shou,d I be requesting of the gp on friday? And can I ask to be put on clomid, or is that something the doc decides? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm not doing so well. I think I'm about to O in the next few days and DH has gone all weird & won't BD. He doesn't know it's my fertile time (I don't tell him) but he is constantly 'tired' or doesn't feel like it. I feel like this is a constant battle for us. He takes medication which lowers his BD drive so we're never going to be one of those couples that BD every day or even every second day ... and I accept that, but usually we still manage to get in at least 1 or 2 at about the right time. At this rate I don't know if we'll even have a shot at all this cycle.
    I'm so frustrated, stressed out and also it feels like crap to be trying to initiate things & being rejected all the time. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent 😣
    You're not alone! That was me and my DH first time round. I felt so guilty for nagging him constantly and it made me feel really low from a body image perspective. My friends DH's would be like 'oh yeah more BD we are TTC' so excited and mine was a long hard slog. We tried last year for 3 months and it was the same. I got sick of initiating and the 'elephant in the room' of his LOW BD drive. So we stopped and I decided that we weren't going to try until he was onboard (since I make all the decisions lol). By December he started to talk all the time about wanting a sibling for our DS. By January he was trying to get me pregnant (jokingly). Now he's 100% on board. He does all the initiating and he said his BD drive has gone through the roof. My advice is, since he doesn't know how amazing being a parent is you just have to push through. I just kept at him. It sucks and I know how you feel. We would BD maybe 4 times a cycle. Now we're up to about 10 times. Try Menevit sups for him. Read prior post by lovemysons Good luck!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm really stuck here, I'm an emotional wreck because I don't know what to do. Hoping for some guidance!

So in Feb when I had a chem, I was taking a naturopathic herbal tonic specifically to relax me and help regulate my cycle, and to keep my reproductive area in top shape.

I stopped taking the tonic immediately upon my doctors orders.

Did the tonic help get me pregnant? Did I naturally fall preg but the tonic did something bad? I don't know who to see for advice

Doctors are against natural medicine and naturopaths definitely do not like doctors!!! They are giving me conflicting advice!

I want what's best for my health and my future baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Hi ladies
    I'm really stuck here, I'm an emotional wreck because I don't know what to do. Hoping for some guidance!

So in Feb when I had a chem, I was taking a naturopathic herbal tonic specifically to relax me and help regulate my cycle, and to keep my reproductive area in top shape.

I stopped taking the tonic immediately upon my doctors orders.

Did the tonic help get me pregnant? Did I naturally fall preg but the tonic did something bad? I don't know who to see for advice

Doctors are against natural medicine and naturopaths definitely do not like doctors!!! They are giving me conflicting advice!

I want what's best for my health and my future baby.
    I personally would stop taking the tonic. Were you having issues before going to the naturopath?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I'm so sorry Hun. That's really tough. Can I ask what signs you showed of over stimulation? They are increasing my meds quite a bit for my cycle compared to my last one and I'm terrified of over stimulation