Closed Thread
Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like I can see a line, and then I look again and I can't. I'm 11dpo so I would have thought the line would be darker if there was one.... Can you guys see anything or am I nuts?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    I feel like I can see a line, and then I look again and I can't. I'm 11dpo so I would have thought the line would be darker if there was one.... Can you guys see anything or am I nuts?
    Definitely see a line! It has colour in it too. I know you shouldn't
    tweek test but the colour comes out more when you do.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457394821.208189.jpg it could still be early days or your urine was less concentrated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can see a line in the first pic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can kinda see a line, maybe test again tomorrow. I don't really trust FR test anymore the last two cycles they have given me false positive(or maybe I had chemicals) but I got multiple lines that didn't get darker the AF came.

I hope the lines get darker for you and this is a sticky baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel0v3d View Post
    I can kinda see a line, maybe test again tomorrow. I don't really trust FR test anymore the last two cycles they have given me false positive(or maybe I had chemicals) but I got multiple lines that didn't get darker the AF came.

I hope the lines get darker for you and this is a sticky baby.
    Sounds like a chem

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out guys. My IVF cycle has been cancelled due to high risk of over stimulation. Massive kick in the guys ATM

Good luck To everyone else this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I'm out guys. My IVF cycle has been cancelled due to high risk of over stimulation. Massive kick in the guys ATM

Good luck To everyone else this month
    So sorry to hear best of luck next round xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can see a faint line - not sure if I can see colour? Test again tonight or in the morning to see if it's any darker x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    To be perfectly honest, whilst DH is on board with TTC, the decision to do so has been driven by me. If it were up to him alone he would happily just keep doing what he's doing without kids. Having said that, most big decisions are driven by me (e.g. buying our house, relocating for work etc) ... he's an "if it's not broken don't try to fix it or change it" kind of guy.

I know that's part of it. He's not really too fussed about TTC so therefore doesn't really prioritise it or feel like he should put the effort in to BD unless he really wants to. It's just frustrating that when you combine that type of laid back attitude with a low sex drive it makes getting the timing right almost impossible.
    Could have wrote this myself! Can definitely relate. DF is much the same. It's not that he doesn't want to or isn't interested, it's more he needs a decision made for him otherwise he will just plod along doing the same old thing. I know my DF will make an amazing father, and he adores kids and definitely wants them, but I really think he just doesn't understand how small the fertile window is and how crucial bd is around then.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (08-03-2016)