Closed Thread
Page 75 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 978
  1. #741
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0

    Default March 2016 TTC

    I noticed quite a difference in temps too if I did one at 5am in comparison to 6am... Not sure if anyone else worries about that? So best to do at same time every day if possible

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

    Lovemysons  (07-03-2016)

  3. #742
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,377
    Thanks
    2,575
    Thanked
    3,785
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome back @SassyMummy, I remember you! Good luck and happy birthday 😊

  4. #743
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    186
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Thought I would join in.

    I'm not new to BH... My name is Stacey and I joined initially about 10 years ago and sort of drifted away about maybe 5 years ago...

    But I'm back. My daughter is 11 this year, I'm 30 tomorrow, and I told my partner after my 30th celebration we could TTC. That was on the weekend.

    I'm taking a lazy approach... For now. Just unprotected sex, not peeing immediately after sex and prenatal vitamins and hoping it will just happen that way. Will increase my level of planning if it doesn't seem to be working for us...

    Anyway yesterday was my first official night of TTC, ever... And needing to find out a lot of new info...
    Welcome back and happy birthday for tomorrow!

  5. #744
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I'll be able to test I think 10days post 5day embryo transfer. I'll find out tomorrow if egg pick up is still set for Thursday. Hoping so as I'm bloated like no tomorrow and already look a few months utd already thanks to all the follies going on
    My first son I had a positive 8dp 5dt but his levels were crazy high (so much so we were an alert it may even be twins). My second son I didn't get a positive until 11dp 5dt. Good luck for your EPU! Hopefully lots of nice eggs fx

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (07-03-2016)

  7. #745
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked
    551
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    My first son I had a positive 8dp 5dt but his levels were crazy high (so much so we were an alert it may even be twins). My second son I didn't get a positive until 11dp 5dt. Good luck for your EPU! Hopefully lots of nice eggs fx
    Thanks Hun. I've been so cruisey up until Friday just gone. Now I'm nervous for tomorrow and worried we will be pushed out for EPU which means a 6hr round trip for EPU early next week and then the same for ET as our embies would be down there and not at the local clinic :-/

  8. #746
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    381
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Thought I would join in.

    I'm not new to BH... My name is Stacey and I joined initially about 10 years ago and sort of drifted away about maybe 5 years ago...

    But I'm back. My daughter is 11 this year, I'm 30 tomorrow, and I told my partner after my 30th celebration we could TTC. That was on the weekend.

    I'm taking a lazy approach... For now. Just unprotected sex, not peeing immediately after sex and prenatal vitamins and hoping it will just happen that way. Will increase my level of planning if it doesn't seem to be working for us...

    Anyway yesterday was my first official night of TTC, ever... And needing to find out a lot of new info...
    I totally have the same approach as you. I know my body pretty well so i know when to BD. It worked first time for my son and for this last pregnancy which unfortunately ended in mc.
    We just start having sex after AF and increase it just before O then I try not to pee afterwards.

  9. #747
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0

    Default March 2016 TTC

    Hi everyone. I'm not doing so well. I think I'm about to O in the next few days and DH has gone all weird & won't BD. He doesn't know it's my fertile time (I don't tell him) but he is constantly 'tired' or doesn't feel like it. I feel like this is a constant battle for us. He takes medication which lowers his BD drive so we're never going to be one of those couples that BD every day or even every second day ... and I accept that, but usually we still manage to get in at least 1 or 2 at about the right time. At this rate I don't know if we'll even have a shot at all this cycle.
    I'm so frustrated, stressed out and also it feels like crap to be trying to initiate things & being rejected all the time. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent 😣

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

    gillpill  (08-03-2016)

  11. #748
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm not doing so well. I think I'm about to O in the next few days and DH has gone all weird & won't BD. He doesn't know it's my fertile time (I don't tell him) but he is constantly 'tired' or doesn't feel like it. I feel like this is a constant battle for us. He takes medication which lowers his BD drive so we're never going to be one of those couples that BD every day or even every second day ... and I accept that, but usually we still manage to get in at least 1 or 2 at about the right time. At this rate I don't know if we'll even have a shot at all this cycle.
    I'm so frustrated, stressed out and also it feels like crap to be trying to initiate things & being rejected all the time. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent 😣
    That sounds frustrating. Does he want kids too? Perhaps he doesn't understand the 'fertile window' part? It's a touchy subject - don't let it get the better of you though or when you do BD both of you won't enjoy it.
    Maybe a serious sit down chat with him may help him understand how you feel?
    Either way sorry to hear that he's being a pain xx

  12. #749
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    That sounds frustrating. Does he want kids too? Perhaps he doesn't understand the 'fertile window' part? It's a touchy subject - don't let it get the better of you though or when you do BD both of you won't enjoy it.
    Maybe a serious sit down chat with him may help him understand how you feel?
    Either way sorry to hear that he's being a pain xx
    To be perfectly honest, whilst DH is on board with TTC, the decision to do so has been driven by me. If it were up to him alone he would happily just keep doing what he's doing without kids. Having said that, most big decisions are driven by me (e.g. buying our house, relocating for work etc) ... he's an "if it's not broken don't try to fix it or change it" kind of guy.

    I know that's part of it. He's not really too fussed about TTC so therefore doesn't really prioritise it or feel like he should put the effort in to BD unless he really wants to. It's just frustrating that when you combine that type of laid back attitude with a low sex drive it makes getting the timing right almost impossible.

  13. #750
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,917
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    To be perfectly honest, whilst DH is on board with TTC, the decision to do so has been driven by me. If it were up to him alone he would happily just keep doing what he's doing without kids. Having said that, most big decisions are driven by me (e.g. buying our house, relocating for work etc) ... he's an "if it's not broken don't try to fix it or change it" kind of guy.

    I know that's part of it. He's not really too fussed about TTC so therefore doesn't really prioritise it or feel like he should put the effort in to BD unless he really wants to. It's just frustrating that when you combine that type of laid back attitude with a low sex drive it makes getting the timing right almost impossible.
    That must make it so hard. It's probably worth talking to him about it. It cod be he's not showing interest because he's not ready for kids


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Billington Street
For stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!