Closed Thread
Page 75 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

I noticed quite a difference in temps too if I did one at 5am in comparison to 6am... Not sure if anyone else worries about that? So best to do at same time every day if possible

2. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome back @SassyMummy, I remember you! Good luck and happy birthday 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Thought I would join in.

I'm not new to BH... My name is Stacey and I joined initially about 10 years ago and sort of drifted away about maybe 5 years ago...

But I'm back. My daughter is 11 this year, I'm 30 tomorrow, and I told my partner after my 30th celebration we could TTC. That was on the weekend.

I'm taking a lazy approach... For now. Just unprotected sex, not peeing immediately after sex and prenatal vitamins and hoping it will just happen that way. Will increase my level of planning if it doesn't seem to be working for us...

Anyway yesterday was my first official night of TTC, ever... And needing to find out a lot of new info...
    Welcome back and happy birthday for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I'll be able to test I think 10days post 5day embryo transfer. I'll find out tomorrow if egg pick up is still set for Thursday. Hoping so as I'm bloated like no tomorrow and already look a few months utd already thanks to all the follies going on
    My first son I had a positive 8dp 5dt but his levels were crazy high (so much so we were an alert it may even be twins). My second son I didn't get a positive until 11dp 5dt. Good luck for your EPU! Hopefully lots of nice eggs fx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    My first son I had a positive 8dp 5dt but his levels were crazy high (so much so we were an alert it may even be twins). My second son I didn't get a positive until 11dp 5dt. Good luck for your EPU! Hopefully lots of nice eggs fx
    Thanks Hun. I've been so cruisey up until Friday just gone. Now I'm nervous for tomorrow and worried we will be pushed out for EPU which means a 6hr round trip for EPU early next week and then the same for ET as our embies would be down there and not at the local clinic :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Thought I would join in.

I'm not new to BH... My name is Stacey and I joined initially about 10 years ago and sort of drifted away about maybe 5 years ago...

But I'm back. My daughter is 11 this year, I'm 30 tomorrow, and I told my partner after my 30th celebration we could TTC. That was on the weekend.

I'm taking a lazy approach... For now. Just unprotected sex, not peeing immediately after sex and prenatal vitamins and hoping it will just happen that way. Will increase my level of planning if it doesn't seem to be working for us...

Anyway yesterday was my first official night of TTC, ever... And needing to find out a lot of new info...
    I totally have the same approach as you. I know my body pretty well so i know when to BD. It worked first time for my son and for this last pregnancy which unfortunately ended in mc.
    We just start having sex after AF and increase it just before O then I try not to pee afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Hi everyone. I'm not doing so well. I think I'm about to O in the next few days and DH has gone all weird & won't BD. He doesn't know it's my fertile time (I don't tell him) but he is constantly 'tired' or doesn't feel like it. I feel like this is a constant battle for us. He takes medication which lowers his BD drive so we're never going to be one of those couples that BD every day or even every second day ... and I accept that, but usually we still manage to get in at least 1 or 2 at about the right time. At this rate I don't know if we'll even have a shot at all this cycle.
    I'm so frustrated, stressed out and also it feels like crap to be trying to initiate things & being rejected all the time. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent 😣

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm not doing so well. I think I'm about to O in the next few days and DH has gone all weird & won't BD. He doesn't know it's my fertile time (I don't tell him) but he is constantly 'tired' or doesn't feel like it. I feel like this is a constant battle for us. He takes medication which lowers his BD drive so we're never going to be one of those couples that BD every day or even every second day ... and I accept that, but usually we still manage to get in at least 1 or 2 at about the right time. At this rate I don't know if we'll even have a shot at all this cycle.
    I'm so frustrated, stressed out and also it feels like crap to be trying to initiate things & being rejected all the time. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent 😣
    That sounds frustrating. Does he want kids too? Perhaps he doesn't understand the 'fertile window' part? It's a touchy subject - don't let it get the better of you though or when you do BD both of you won't enjoy it.
    Maybe a serious sit down chat with him may help him understand how you feel?
    Either way sorry to hear that he's being a pain xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    That sounds frustrating. Does he want kids too? Perhaps he doesn't understand the 'fertile window' part? It's a touchy subject - don't let it get the better of you though or when you do BD both of you won't enjoy it.
    Maybe a serious sit down chat with him may help him understand how you feel?
    Either way sorry to hear that he's being a pain xx
    To be perfectly honest, whilst DH is on board with TTC, the decision to do so has been driven by me. If it were up to him alone he would happily just keep doing what he's doing without kids. Having said that, most big decisions are driven by me (e.g. buying our house, relocating for work etc) ... he's an "if it's not broken don't try to fix it or change it" kind of guy.

I know that's part of it. He's not really too fussed about TTC so therefore doesn't really prioritise it or feel like he should put the effort in to BD unless he really wants to. It's just frustrating that when you combine that type of laid back attitude with a low sex drive it makes getting the timing right almost impossible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    To be perfectly honest, whilst DH is on board with TTC, the decision to do so has been driven by me. If it were up to him alone he would happily just keep doing what he's doing without kids. Having said that, most big decisions are driven by me (e.g. buying our house, relocating for work etc) ... he's an "if it's not broken don't try to fix it or change it" kind of guy.

I know that's part of it. He's not really too fussed about TTC so therefore doesn't really prioritise it or feel like he should put the effort in to BD unless he really wants to. It's just frustrating that when you combine that type of laid back attitude with a low sex drive it makes getting the timing right almost impossible.
    That must make it so hard. It's probably worth talking to him about it. It cod be he's not showing interest because he's not ready for kids