Closed Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be able to test I think 10days post 5day embryo transfer. I'll find out tomorrow if egg pick up is still set for Thursday. Hoping so as I'm bloated like no tomorrow and already look a few months utd already thanks to all the follies going on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I'll be able to test I think 10days post 5day embryo transfer. I'll find out tomorrow if egg pick up is still set for Thursday. Hoping so as I'm bloated like no tomorrow and already look a few months utd already thanks to all the follies going on
    I remember that feeling! I could barely button my pants!

Good luck for tomorrow. Hopefully you get the go ahead!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (07-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thought I would join in.

I'm not new to BH... My name is Stacey and I joined initially about 10 years ago and sort of drifted away about maybe 5 years ago...

But I'm back. My daughter is 11 this year, I'm 30 tomorrow, and I told my partner after my 30th celebration we could TTC. That was on the weekend.

I'm taking a lazy approach... For now. Just unprotected sex, not peeing immediately after sex and prenatal vitamins and hoping it will just happen that way. Will increase my level of planning if it doesn't seem to be working for us...

Anyway yesterday was my first official night of TTC, ever... And needing to find out a lot of new info...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Thought I would join in.

I'm not new to BH... My name is Stacey and I joined initially about 10 years ago and sort of drifted away about maybe 5 years ago...

But I'm back. My daughter is 11 this year, I'm 30 tomorrow, and I told my partner after my 30th celebration we could TTC. That was on the weekend.

I'm taking a lazy approach... For now. Just unprotected sex, not peeing immediately after sex and prenatal vitamins and hoping it will just happen that way. Will increase my level of planning if it doesn't seem to be working for us...

Anyway yesterday was my first official night of TTC, ever... And needing to find out a lot of new info...
    Welcome Stacey!

I had to laugh at your 'first official night of TTC, ever'....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just catching up on a few of the ladies with BFN's and deciding a break is in order! We had a 6 month break last year! It was the best thing we could do, mentally and financially. So happy and ready to be in this TTC without a worry! Anyways ladies, I wish you all the best in your down time.

So I am pretty sure I will be O'ing tomorrow so my TWW will begin. Since I am going 'laid back' this month I can't be sure but anyways if I am at March 20 without spotting I am testing. God that feels like a long time away. In the mean time I am going to really focus on my health. Obsess about that rather than SS.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (07-03-2016),gillpill  (08-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default March 2016 TTC

Welcome Stacey and happy 30th for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA, just been struggling that we are out again. Today will be 4th day spotting, vitex hasn't helped in that respect this month, just want it to start already grrrr
    Sorry to hear
    I'm CD47 and on my 7th day of spotting.. Like if AF is coming can she just hurry up ?!?! It's so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My basal thermometer arrived today, so I'll start temping for next cycle. What do I need to know about temping? I've never done it before.

Do most ladies in here temp? find it helpful?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    My basal thermometer arrived today, so I'll start temping for next cycle. What do I need to know about temping? I've never done it before.

Temp at the same time every day, keep it beside your bed so you can do it as soon as you wake up before you get out of bed, I forgot to do it at the start of the month - that helps (I just started temping this month too!)... That's all I know
    Also read up on triphasic chart - may help you understand them better

14. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post

I found it helpful when I was ttc DD. Take your temp first thing in the morning, before you get out of bed and put temp in your app (I used fertility friend). Your temp should drop before O and then rise after O

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (07-03-2016)