Closed Thread
Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    These particular style are the ones I had false pregnancy lines with... I was puzzled at the time as I stupidly tested at about 5dpo and thought that doesn't sound right and tried other tests and we're all neg - checked feedback to find some ladies husband even got a positive out of the same... Haha. Just don't have high hopes for these ones
    Attachment 79033
    These ones are crap, not sensitive at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Did you guys actually get positives on these?

The only time I got a second line was when I was pregnant? They never actually told me I ovulated lol

When do you start testing with them and how many times a day?

Good luck to all those testing today and in the next few days
    I got a positive last Friday. I did one about 3.30pm - negative. Did another one at 6pm (I think about then) which was positive! I found last time I had to do a few across the day - mine only seem to be positive later in the afternoon. Lucky they're so cheap and I can use a few in a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Did you guys actually get positives on these?

The only time I got a second line was when I was pregnant? They never actually told me I ovulated lol

When do you start testing with them and how many times a day?

Good luck to all those testing today and in the next few days
    So far I've only used the pregnancy tests. I have OPKs on the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had a problem with the OPKs as yet
    (TMI) - after ovulation I usually have a little milky cm but just now after wiping, I have heaps to the point where I had to use more paper 😣 anyone else had that ? Curious...
    Sorry ! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Hi all
    Does AF come the next month after a chem? Like the cycles return to normal?
    Tested at 12dpo and bfn
    Pretty sure I'm out for the month. 1 day late for AF. No pre AF symptoms to note apart from being emotional and very faint cramping. I'm scared I'll have another chem.

The doctor said I had a cyst on each ovary (one bigger and one much smaller) but they were of no concern and to get another internal in 3 months to follow up but keep trying to ttc in the mean time. I'm scared. Please ladies, tell me I'm driving myself crazy and I'll be ok!!! 😳🤕
    Last edited by charasym; 07-03-2016 at 12:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Hi all
    Does AF come the next month after a chem? Like the cycles return to normal?
    Tested at 12dpo and bfn
    Pretty sure I'm out for the month. 1 day late for AF. No pre AF symptoms to note apart from being emotional and very faint cramping. I'm scared I'll have another chem.

The doctor said I had a cyst on each ovary (one bigger and one much smaller) but they were of no concern and to get another internal in 3 months to follow up but keep trying to ttc in the mean time. I'm scared. Please ladies, tell me I'm driving myself crazy and I'll be ok!!! 😳🤕
    How sure are you on when you O'd?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Yup! I've been grosser than usual this week too haha
    I've been googling again! I've read several conflicting (as always!) write ups... It can be an early sign of pregnancy, it can be completely normal for a woman after ovulation before periods, so basically it's another TWW SS... Anything to get excited about and give hope! How many dpo are you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How sure are you on when you O'd?
    Would have been on Cd 14 or 15 I felt the o pains on those two days. So annoying I ran out of opks that day too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a talkative bunch! I’ve tried to keep up, but 10 pages over the weekend it’s a little difficult – ha!

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Sorry I've been MIA, just been struggling that we are out again. Today will be 4th day spotting, vitex hasn't helped in that respect this month, just want it to start already grrrr[IMG]file:///D:\Users\ralphni\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\0 1\clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
    I'm sorry hon... Such a head **** at times - 'scuse the language How are you feeling today?

Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I've been googling again! I've read several conflicting (as always!) write ups... It can be an early sign of pregnancy, it can be completely normal for a woman after ovulation before periods, so basically it's another TWW SS... Anything to get excited about and give hope! How many dpo are you?
    It can definitely be considered an early pregnancy sign.. good luck!~

Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Thanks ladies [IMG]file:///D:\Users\ralphni\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\0 1\clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

I've just ordered some from Ebay, same seller actually!
    Which seller is this pls? Sorry if I've missed it previously [IMG]file:///D:\Users\ralphni\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\0 1\clip_image003.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Thanks Lil Smurfy, me too!!

Just went to the bathroom - sorry if tmi guys but I had some very light pink tinged CM. For a moment I freaked out but after consulting Dr Google, I see this could be implantation bleeding?? Or I'm getting AF as d&c messed me up....argh this week can't be over soon enough!! Want to test but 2 or 3 DPO is way, way too early even for me
    That's exciting pluto! FX for you x

AFM – CD21 today, about to go and have some updated CD21 progesterone test then that will be everything done, including the tests I’m having sent to Dr M. Have had some light/mediocre AF style cramps over the last 24-48 hours so quietly praying that it may be my dream-something… FX!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. BFN with a BT. I am going to be taking a break for awhile.. Goodluck everybody