Closed Thread
Page 68 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

So sorry to hear about the bfn's and AF arriving 😢❤️
    This month was my first month of temping and has been a roller coaster! Thinking I finally O'd later than expected so may still be in with a chance this month.. Praying for a high temp in the morning to confirm O - that would put me at 3DPO tomorrow.
    Good luck to those testing this month and hope you get a BFP! X
    Last edited by buterfly; 07-03-2016 at 09:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm either 10 or 11dpo and just got a bfn on an IC. I'm not feeling like this is our month so I'm not surprised. AF is due today but I o'd a bit late so I'd say AF isnt technically due til the 10th. So I guess I'll just wait and see if she shows up! Good luck to everyone else!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Has anyone taken a break from TTC to give them a break mentally? Did you regret it, that it then took a few additional months to fall pregnant? I'm at the end of my 4th cycle of TTC and just feel mentally exhausted. I am thinking of taking a break for 2 months so I can go hard at the gym and lose some weight without having to worry about getting too hot or raising my heart rate too much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Has anyone taken a break from TTC to give them a break mentally? Did you regret it, that it then took a few additional months to fall pregnant? I'm at the end of my 4th cycle of TTC and just feel mentally exhausted. I am thinking of taking a break for 2 months so I can go hard at the gym and lose some weight without having to worry about getting too hot or raising my heart rate too much.
    We are probably going to take a break of this cycle doesn't work. We will skip trying next month as we would prefer not to have a December baby and then try again naturally in a couple of months but continue life as "normal" while doing so - still going to the gym etc which I have given up the last two cycles with our FET for the same reasons you mentioned!

Then we are going to reevaluate if we try a full stim again or just leave it behind us and let nature take it's course.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday morning ladies . Temp has risen for the second day, increasing each day, another tomorrow will confirm I ovulated Saturday.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (07-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    If you think you need a break, then probably best to do it. The only thing I'd say, is if you're having a break, use some form of contraception. If you don't, it may be difficult to actually switch off and relax

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Happy Monday morning ladies . Temp has risen for the second day, increasing each day, another tomorrow will confirm I ovulated Saturday.
    Hopefully your temp is up tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Can I be put down to test March 14? This will be our first round trying on clomid after my fallopian tube removal in December!

Baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    I'm so sorry I am out this month too hopefully it's our month next month! **Virtual hugs**
    Thanks

Will let all of you ladies know how I go at the doctors on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hopefully your temp is up tomorrow
    Thanks Lil Smurfy, me too!!

Just went to the bathroom - sorry if tmi guys but I had some very light pink tinged CM. For a moment I freaked out but after consulting Dr Google, I see this could be implantation bleeding?? Or I'm getting AF as d&c messed me up....argh this week can't be over soon enough!! Want to test but 2 or 3 DPO is way, way too early even for me