Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to those that have had a bfn/af arrive. Hoping that April will be a good month for you all!!!

I'm 11dpo today and despite my best efforts I keep finding myself symptom spotting. My bbs are definitely sore which is unusual for me. Feeling nauseous when hungry but I had that last cycle and wasn't pregnant so trying to ignore it. And this afternoon my dog started being super clingy which he hasn't done since before my bfp with my son.

I think I'll cave and buy some tests when I shop tomorrow. I always regret testing early though as I get sad when it's a bfn and then sad again when af does arrive. Logically knowing early should stop me getting my hopes up but it never works that way. Ttc is such a roller coaster!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    So I have been a bit MIA the last couple of days my AF came early and I have been feeling really down about it. Here's hoping for this cycle!
    Good luck for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    My cycles are so damn annoying. I usually have 1/2 day brown spotting then wake up with AF the next day. Last cycle I had a chem so had 8 days of brown spotting before AF arrived. This month I'm up to day 4 of brown spotting, which makes me think I maybe had another chem. This baby making business is so stressful.
    That's weird. I wonder what your body is doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Hugs to those that have had a bfn/af arrive. Hoping that April will be a good month for you all!!!

I'm 11dpo today and despite my best efforts I keep finding myself symptom spotting. My bbs are definitely sore which is unusual for me. Feeling nauseous when hungry but I had that last cycle and wasn't pregnant so trying to ignore it. And this afternoon my dog started being super clingy which he hasn't done since before my bfp with my son.

I think I'll cave and buy some tests when I shop tomorrow. I always regret testing early though as I get sad when it's a bfn and then sad again when af does arrive. Logically knowing early should stop me getting my hopes up but it never works that way. Ttc is such a roller coaster!!!
    Good luck. I hope you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    So I have been a bit MIA the last couple of days my AF came early and I have been feeling really down about it. Here's hoping for this cycle!
    Sorry to hear luvvy! It's always a hard one. Where are you in your TTC journey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Sorry to hear luvvy! It's always a hard one. Where are you in your TTC journey?
    We started in December last year so early days. I'm just impatient I got my hopes up this cycle. I have been trying to not obsess but it's hard when you want something so much. There are babies been born all around me this month so I'm feeling extra clucky!
    Fingers crossed for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Good luck for this cycle.
    Thank you I am thinking positive new cycle!
    Baby dust for everyone this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    I got a BFP on Friday. On Saturday it was lighter and I was so afraid to test today that I just didn't. I have a BT booked in for tomorrow. I have kinda like period pains, not like its coming, but its already arrived pain but no period. If that makes sense. Fingers crossed.
    I agree with less concentrate urine. Don't panic fingers crossed for you! But I think you will be fine congrats on your BFP!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

sprinkelle  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA, just been struggling that we are out again. Today will be 4th day spotting, vitex hasn't helped in that respect this month, just want it to start already grrrr

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA, just been struggling that we are out again. Today will be 4th day spotting, vitex hasn't helped in that respect this month, just want it to start already grrrr
    I'm so sorry I am out this month too hopefully it's our month next month! **Virtual hugs**