Closed Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    To any of the ladies who spot before AF arrives- how many days does the spotting usually last? And is it pink or brown (if that isn't too personal).. ?

I'm trying to figure out wth is happening with my stupid body ������
    For me it's usually 3 days... sometimes a couple. I am so glad to hear that it is normal to spot before the full flow. I thought my luteal phase was screwed but now I reckon we're all just normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So is anyone testing today/tomorrow? If so good luck I am CD15 (and according to Ovia and FF this is my normal O'Day). Don't feel like I've O'ed yet. It's huz's bday so hopefully it's a good one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Oh really? Oooooh I am going to have to get him some for next cycle if March isn't our month. That's just hilarious though thx for sharing @SoReady
    He was on them during our IVF a few years ago. Even though all his test came back completely normal, they still like them to take the menevit. When she told him to start them again now in preparation I could see the look on his face. He says it can get quite uncomfortable some days! And he burps garlic all day, gross

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a BFP on Friday. On Saturday it was lighter and I was so afraid to test today that I just didn't. I have a BT booked in for tomorrow. I have kinda like period pains, not like its coming, but its already arrived pain but no period. If that makes sense. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    I got a BFP on Friday. On Saturday it was lighter and I was so afraid to test today that I just didn't. I have a BT booked in for tomorrow. I have kinda like period pains, not like its coming, but its already arrived pain but no period. If that makes sense. Fingers crossed.
    Try not to panic just yet, you may have had more concentrated urine on Friday than you did on Saturday. If you did a test tomorrow it would probably be darker again. I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Fingers crossed for your blood test tomorrow. Hopefully everything is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck fx 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Haha DH is on menevit and he says it makes his balls feel so full and heavy. Hahaha, he would kill me if he knew I repeated that!!

Haha I bought these for my hubby as I thought they couldn't hurt and we want to maximize our chances.. Hubby thinks they make him really Horny all the time but this could be the reason LOL! that he needs to release! lol glad hes not the only one.

Tested today CD26 BFN feeling very disappointed I was so sure it was going to work.. thinking I will Call FS tomorrow and discuss were to go from here. if we try another month at 50mg or go to 100mg...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have been a bit MIA the last couple of days my AF came early and I have been feeling really down about it. Here's hoping for this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My cycles are so damn annoying. I usually have 1/2 day brown spotting then wake up with AF the next day. Last cycle I had a chem so had 8 days of brown spotting before AF arrived. This month I'm up to day 4 of brown spotting, which makes me think I maybe had another chem. This baby making business is so stressful.