Closed Thread
Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Cd2 today.

Had my dnc yesterday most awful experience as I found out I don't react to anaesthetic well at all.

Excited (but sad also) to start trying again
    Oh darling! Your poor thing! First anaesthetics are the worst! By the time I had my Dnc I was a pro. You know what I was thinking... my bestie is an IVF doctor and went and got a dnc (not post pg or anything) because she says it greatly improves your chances of conceiving. So you are now in a great position to conceive and have a sticky lil one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, putting a weird concept out there. I was browsing vitamins at the shop today and saw Well Conceive for Men. Decided not to just buy it but broach it with the huz. So, I told him about it and asked if he would like to use it. He said 'yes' but started on a more interesting concept. Ok, so the weird bit...... NSFW..... if you are easily offended I suggest you stop reading (although I think we're all a great bunch of funny, open, sharing ladies). He told me that there are sups/vitamins out there that male adult film stars use to greatly increase the amount of fluid they ejaculate so that ermmmm things look more impressive in the movie. Also given that they have to ermmm you know, many times a day. I've given him a research topic. Anyway, hope I didn't offend anyone. I just found it curious as I have always wondered about 'volume' issues when we are BD'ing every day around O time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    They're not very nice - a memory worth leaving behind...
    I'm sure there's a bigger brighter future ahead for you. All the best for this month xx
    Thanks everyone! Here's hoping it's a quick journey for all of us ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Ok, putting a weird concept out there. I was browsing vitamins at the shop today and saw Well Conceive for Men. Decided not to just buy it but broach it with the huz. So, I told him about it and asked if he would like to use it. He said 'yes' but started on a more interesting concept. Ok, so the weird bit...... NSFW..... if you are easily offended I suggest you stop reading (although I think we're all a great bunch of funny, open, sharing ladies). He told me that there are sups/vitamins out there that male adult film stars use to greatly increase the amount of fluid they ejaculate so that ermmmm things look more impressive in the movie. Also given that they have to ermmm you know, many times a day. I've given him a research topic. Anyway, hope I didn't offend anyone. I just found it curious as I have always wondered about 'volume' issues when we are BD'ing every day around O time.
    Thats really interesting and hilarious at the same time . Would be very interested in what your hubbys research turns up as I've actually wondered about the 'volume' issue myself

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Thats really interesting and hilarious at the same time . Would be very interested in what your hubbys research turns up as I've actually wondered about the 'volume' issue myself
    I'm glad I am not the only one fascinated.... He reckons it was all in an article. I'll post it when he finds it if people are interested...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (05-03-2016),Pluto80  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone taking any supplements to help with uterus lining? I went and got some Royal jelly, vitamin e and raspberry leaf tea to help ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad I am not the only one fascinated.... He reckons it was all in an article. I'll post it when he finds it if people are interested...
    I would be interested to know 😁

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ditto, I think that's hilarious but also makes sense, would be interested as well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jan01 For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha DH is on menevit and he says it makes his balls feel so full and heavy. Hahaha, he would kill me if he knew I repeated that!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    From memory they were 27/28 when the cut off was like 25? I remember her saying I was "in normal range" but also that I was on the lower end of normal. Those results were from day 21 bt. Hope it helps!
    thanks @MusicalMumma I think mine were 56 at cd21 bt so that's probably why my Dr wouldn't put me on the pessiaries being mid range.