Closed Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Hi ladies, I'm not getting too excited yet but does this look like a pattern that could potentially be ovulation on its way today/tomorrow..?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457130364.109534.jpg
    I decided to do an IC OPK and it came out quite dark.. Shame I had no others in the last day or so to refer back to... These are today's. The dark one was FMU and the lighter one was later this morning after breakfast..
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457130511.418772.jpg
    I've had 28 day cycles the last few months and assumed I have O'd around 14dpo (haven't temped prior to this month) but this cycle seems it will be longer if I am - I had a 36 day cycle last October so it isn't completely unusual to be late..
    Just hoping for a little luck 👌
    Last edited by buterfly; 05-03-2016 at 08:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? I am 13dpo and boarding to go back home to Melbourne soon. Hubby is sending me food shopping as soon as we get home, should I buy a hpt? I am very tempted even though I promised hubby I wouldn't check! I have been tired, uterus twinges here and there, and today woke up very moody. Maybe AF? I shouldn't jinx myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm not getting too excited yet but does this look like a pattern that could potentially be ovulation on its way today/tomorrow..?
    Attachment 78993
    I decided to do an IC OPK and it came out quite dark.. Shame I had no others in the last day or so to refer back to... These are today's. The dark one was FMU and the lighter one was later this morning after breakfast..
    Attachment 78994
    I've had 28 day cycles the last few months and assumed I have O'd around 14dpo (haven't temped prior to this month) but this cycle seems it will be longer if I am - I had a 36 day cycle last October so it isn't completely unusual to be late..
    Just hoping for a little luck
    Your chart is looking promising for ovulation soon especially with the dark opk. How's your CM? I find it is my biggest indicator of ovulation coming. I've found the months I'm tracking my cycle are my longest cycles . It's like the stress of it all makes it longer, so frustrating!!

As for me, after my positive opk yesterday I've had a huge temp drop this morning which is what I always get the day before it goes up. I've also realized after looking at my other cycles that I also get constipated the day I ovulate which I am today as well!! If my temp doesn't go up in the next 2 days I'll be very confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Your chart is looking promising for ovulation soon especially with the dark opk. How's your CM? I find it is my biggest indicator of ovulation coming. I've found the months I'm tracking my cycle are my longest cycles . It's like the stress of it all makes it longer, so frustrating!!

As for me, after my positive opk yesterday I've had a huge temp drop this morning which is what I always get the day before it goes up. I've also realized after looking at my other cycles that I also get constipated the day I ovulate which I am today as well!! If my temp doesn't go up in the next 2 days I'll be very confused.
    The last week I've had milky white cm ? Haven't checked today but I think it was Thursday I had 'slimy' sort of cm (lol tmi - hopefully promising). First month I've really checked that too and my cervix I checked a few times but apparently that doesn't tell you much so leaving that part out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Attachment 78993
    Attachment 78994
    Just hoping for a little luck 👌
    I would do another opk later and see if it's getting lighter. With the temp dip yesterday, I'm wondering whether you O'd yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I would do another opk later and see if it's getting lighter. With the temp dip yesterday, I'm wondering whether you O'd yesterday.
    Yes I thought that too - sadly no OPKs to look back at. Luckily I covered my bases and DTD the past two days !! Fx!
    Thanks ladies

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (05-03-2016),WinterJade  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cd2 today.

Had my dnc yesterday most awful experience as I found out I don't react to anaesthetic well at all.

Excited (but sad also) to start trying again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Cd2 today.

Had my dnc yesterday most awful experience as I found out I don't react to anaesthetic well at all.

They're not very nice - a memory worth leaving behind...
    I'm sure there's a bigger brighter future ahead for you. All the best for this month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd2 today.

It's awful isn't it, so sorry you had to go through it hon xx. Let's hope for lots of super sticky BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cd2 today.

It is awful, isn't it. Sorry you didn't do so well with the anaesthetic x