Closed Thread
Page 62 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @brodiesmummy2011 hopefully you can get the ball rolling this cycle now with some testing.
    @Jan01 - I have spotted for up to a wk before my period for the last year (had never happened before then). I tried everything! Vitex reduced it but didn't eliminate it completely. I was on progesterone pessaries this month and guess what? No spotting! So apparently low progesterone causes my spotting.

Afm, had a bt this morning and result was negative (as suspected). Starting my IVF meds on Monday I think (will be testing in April now though)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my phone broke with my Ovia and FF apps going down with it. I think I'm on CD13 or CD14, I am not able to track anything. I have run our of OPK's so have decided that I am just going to float through this cycle. If we just BD every day until CD20 then maybe every second day after that, surely if there is a little eggy there for the picking it should happen. If it's meant to be, it will

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Sorry to hear @brodiesmummy2011 hopefully you can get the ball rolling this cycle now with some testing.
    @Jan01 - I have spotted for up to a wk before my period for the last year (had never happened before then). I tried everything! Vitex reduced it but didn't eliminate it completely. I was on progesterone pessaries this month and guess what? No spotting! So apparently low progesterone causes my spotting.

Afm, had a bt this morning and result was negative (as suspected). Starting my IVF meds on Monday I think (will be testing in April now though)
    That's great that you had no spotting this cycle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    So my phone broke with my Ovia and FF apps going down with it. I think I'm on CD13 or CD14, I am not able to track anything. I have run our of OPK's so have decided that I am just going to float through this cycle. If we just BD every day until CD20 then maybe every second day after that, surely if there is a little eggy there for the picking it should happen. If it's meant to be, it will
    What a bugga that your phone broke. Good luck this month. If you BD regularly, you'll be covered

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (05-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post

Sorry for your negative, at least you can get the next step rolling now? Do you happen to know what your progesterone was before the pesseries? My Dr mentioned them as an option but then said no after my my blood results as progesterone was standard midrange??? I actually was hoping I needed them as it would be an explanation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Good luck! Great news you have a few growing, let's hope they keep up over the weekend xx
    Thanks Hun. Was a little down after the scan today after hearing I'm a little behind but as a gf reminded me we are aiming for quality and not always quantity so fx

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Well after getting another negative opk about 3pm I got an abundance of EWCM so did another one at 6pm, and it was positive!! Sooo thinking my temps are somehow out I think I'll ovulate soon (fingers crossed). Lucky the eBay OPK's are so cheap and I can do a few across the day.
    Yay fingers crossed for you Hun x

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I'm out 😪 AF has arrived and has done so early. Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs for those of you still yet to test in this thread. I started this thread and will most likely not be checking in very much now so apologies if I don't update the original post straight away when I'm tagged.
    Sorry to hear Hun it's a ***** AF turned up and early too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Well after getting another negative opk about 3pm I got an abundance of EWCM so did another one at 6pm, and it was positive!! Sooo thinking my temps are somehow out I think I'll ovulate soon (fingers crossed). Lucky the eBay OPK's are so cheap and I can do a few across the day.
    Good luck with catching that egg. Fingers crossed you get your sticky BFP this month xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I'm out 😪 AF has arrived and has done so early. Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs for those of you still yet to test in this thread. I started this thread and will most likely not be checking in very much now so apologies if I don't update the original post straight away when I'm tagged.
    Sorry to hear Rainbows X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    And 11dpo, and I'm spotting......Out for another month
    Awh so sorry to hear hun 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan01 View Post
    Sorry for your negative, at least you can get the next step rolling now? Do you happen to know what your progesterone was before the pesseries? My Dr mentioned them as an option but then said no after my my blood results as progesterone was standard midrange??? I actually was hoping I needed them as it would be an explanation!
    From memory they were 27/28 when the cut off was like 25? I remember her saying I was "in normal range" but also that I was on the lower end of normal. Those results were from day 21 bt. Hope it helps!