Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I am tentatively joining.

I had a miscarriage yesterday, booked in for a d n c tomorrow. The doctor said there's no medical reason why I couldn't try right away but the prefer if you wait a month which I don't want to...

Can anyone tell me if the d n c makes it my cycle day 1?

I probably wont end up testing in March as I doubt I'll have a 28 cycle but I'll chart a long ☺️
    So sorry about your miscarriage. Good luck for your D&C. Yep count your D&C day as Cycle day 1. My ob told me to wait until AF arrived before trying again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks that does help.

They wanted me to wait, but I'm not bleeding at all so I think it's for the best. I just want it over now so I can grieve and try again.

Did you try straight after?
    I was spotting and the ob said I could wait for it to happen naturally, but she said it could take months. I wasn't prepared to wait.

It is such an awful thing to happen.

As for D&C, I had minimal bleeding and no pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hi ladies, I thought I was pregnant so haven't jumped into this thread but got a BFN on a FRER and started spotting today so I think I'm out. My question is that my temps have been high for the last 6 days. No illness to cause the temp increase. This is my first month of temping and my acupuncturist said the high temps are promising. I'm on CD 32 but my cycles are irregular so not sure if/when I ovulated, though I did have a small temp spike on CD 16. Could my temp have started to increase early and I'm just not far enough along to register on a test? I thought I got a really faint positive on a few ICs earlier in the week but they were soooo faint that I was doubtful, I thought maybe I was imagining it.

Looking forward to your thoughts on my wacky body!

Oh and FYI I had a chem last cycle if it makes a difference.
    That's a tough one. The high temps sound promising. When do they usually drop? Before you get AF or when she arrives?
    When I was chatting, mine would drop the morning AF arrived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    I can definitely see a line! I would be doing another test to double check, it does kinda look like an evap because it doesn't have color to it, but supposedly you're not supposed to get evaps with FRER..... So I'm saying a tentative congrats!
    Thanks hun. I won't get too excited yet in case its not hehe. Not sure whether to do one in the morning or in two days??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am tentatively joining.

I had a miscarriage yesterday, booked in for a d n c tomorrow. The doctor said there's no medical reason why I couldn't try right away but the prefer if you wait a month which I don't want to...

Can anyone tell me if the d n c makes it my cycle day 1?

I probably wont end up testing in March as I doubt I'll have a 28 cycle but I'll chart a long ☺️
    Hey Hun. Sorry to hear. When I had my D&C, I counted it as CD1 and AF arrived right on time at CD28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Yep, I have. Most recent scan mid cycle showed (this is taken from a report from the FS) an excellent looking dominant follicle measuring 21mm. Endometrium thick and triple layer with ovulation imminent.

Anyone know what ‘triple layer’ means?
    That sounds good. Was it on the correct side for your good tube?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's a tough one. The high temps sound promising. When do they usually drop? Before you get AF or when she arrives?
    When I was chatting, mine would drop the morning AF arrived.
    This is my first month of temping so I'm not sure yet when they drop. Usually I spot for a day then get AF so tomorrow should tell me with temps and bleeding if it's all over red rover for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Welcome back @charasym I see we're cycle buddies again!
    @Jan01 I'm right there with you! Super emotional today and crying in the car is the best way to release it all. Go easy on yourself.

Sorry to hear @Lovemysons I have high hopes the vitex will work for you
    Cycle buddies yay! Hope March is our month xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

**BBT Chart - help?!**
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456999115.394405.jpg
    I'm thinking I may not have ovulated this month judging by my temps?? Its my first month temping so I could be overlooking something but after googling everyone else's charts seem to get higher until AF arrives
    Any input appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    **BBT Chart - help?!**
    Attachment 78963
    I'm thinking I may not have ovulated this month judging by my temps?? Its my first month temping so I could be overlooking something but after googling everyone else's charts seem to get higher until AF arrives
    Any input appreciated
    It doesn't look like you have yet. I think it takes 4 days of higher temps for FF to give you crosshairs