Closed Thread
Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Wowzers this thread is busy, it's hard to keep up with everything but I am following it all for the most part.

I'm cd17, pretty sure I ovulated around monday.
    I've been super down in the dumps since then, only getting worse.
    Just feel crap, ya know? Some of it is external but I feel generally hormonal/emotional.
    Does anyone else get like this after O?
    Yep! I've let everything get to me this week - DH copped it today (I feel he asked for it poor bugger!) can't help myself when I'm cranky... Chin up and we'll get there!!
    I think (I hope) i am 5dpo today. Started charting this month and not sure whether I've defo O or not. After a 2 day spike in temps I had a huge drop below the control line for the last few days with only a very minor jump from 36.14 to 36.19 in the last 2 days... Here's to hoping..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March 2016 TTC

I am tentatively joining.

I had a miscarriage yesterday, booked in for a d n c tomorrow. The doctor said there's no medical reason why I couldn't try right away but the prefer if you wait a month which I don't want to...

Can anyone tell me if the d n c makes it my cycle day 1?

I probably wont end up testing in March as I doubt I'll have a 28 cycle but I'll chart a long ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan01 View Post
    Hi ladies, I haven't had a chance to catch up read, just dropped in to say I'm 99% sure I'm out for the month 11Dpo with pre AF spotting cramps and pms (like every month) not due until Sunday but sure it's coming, had a little cry in traffic on the way to work this morning about another failed month.
    So Sorry to hear hun. We all know the feeling

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Jan01  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need some help, yes I pulled it apart - I am that desperate! I think its an evap, but what do your eyes see?

I did it tonight.
    Attached Images

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

mmaf  (03-03-2016),MusicalMumma  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post

I had a miscarriage yesterday, booked in for a d n c tomorrow. The doctor said there's no medical reason why I couldn't try right away but the prefer if you wait a month which I don't want to...

I probably wont end up testing in March as I doubt I'll have a 28 cycle but I'll chart a long ☺️
    Sorry for your loss. I have no advice about anything else- but hugs. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KBax View Post
    Sorry for your loss. I have no advice about anything else- but hugs. Xo
    Hugs to you. I know how you feel. I'be had one also (MMC). I hope tomorrow goes ok for you. I found there was no after pain or anything if that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Hugs to you. I know how you feel. I'be had one also (MMC). I hope tomorrow goes ok for you. I found there was no after pain or anything if that helps.
    Thanks that does help.

They wanted me to wait, but I'm not bleeding at all so I think it's for the best. I just want it over now so I can grieve and try again.

Did you try straight after?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post

I probably wont end up testing in March as I doubt I'll have a 28 cycle but I'll chart a long
    I'm so sorry for your loss x. I had a d&c 4 weeks ago and I just put that as cd1. I know it will be a weird cycle as it took about 2 weeks for hpt's to be negative. I started temps and charting again straight away as it felt like I was getting a little bit of control back after losing our baby at what would have been 12 weeks.

Good luck tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I thought I was pregnant so haven't jumped into this thread but got a BFN on a FRER and started spotting today so I think I'm out. My question is that my temps have been high for the last 6 days. No illness to cause the temp increase. This is my first month of temping and my acupuncturist said the high temps are promising. I'm on CD 32 but my cycles are irregular so not sure if/when I ovulated, though I did have a small temp spike on CD 16. Could my temp have started to increase early and I'm just not far enough along to register on a test? I thought I got a really faint positive on a few ICs earlier in the week but they were soooo faint that I was doubtful, I thought maybe I was imagining it.

Looking forward to your thoughts on my wacky body!

Oh and FYI I had a chem last cycle if it makes a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Ladies I need some help, yes I pulled it apart - I am that desperate! I think its an evap, but what do your eyes see?

I did it tonight.
    I can definitely see a line! I would be doing another test to double check, it does kinda look like an evap because it doesn't have color to it, but supposedly you're not supposed to get evaps with FRER..... So I'm saying a tentative congrats!