Closed Thread
Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan01 View Post
    Hi ladies, I haven't had a chance to catch up read, just dropped in to say I'm 99% sure I'm out for the month 11Dpo with pre AF spotting cramps and pms (like every month) not due until Sunday but sure it's coming, had a little cry in traffic on the way to work this morning about another failed month.
    Oh I'm sorry to hear that. It's so hard to manage the disappointment. Big big hugs sweetie

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=ladyr;8421760]Agree totally. I guess my question was more along the lines of (while we try naturally before IVF) does the clomid ‘force’ both your ovaries into releasing eggs each month or still only one?

From my understanding it will only speed up what your body was preparing for naturally. So if you tend to ovulate more on one side I'm not sure it would change that. You could get internal scans to see which side you are ovulating from during each cycle and see if one side is more dominant than the other. Have you had any scans on your ovaries and follicles mid cycle before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Things are going ok, 4 weeks post D&C and no sign of AF. I'm so impatient, I just want to get started again
    I hear you - I'm the same!! Funnily enough in the last few hours I've started getting some pelvic pains which I usually get a few days before ovulation (had to check my charts to see!). I think maybe tomorrow or over the weekend I may ovulate. Hopefully AF shows quickly for you so you can get started!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Agree totally. I guess my question was more along the lines of (while we try naturally before IVF) does the clomid ‘force’ both your ovaries into releasing eggs each month or still only one?

Perfect! A holiday is good at the best of times, let alone when you really need one to take your mind off things.

From everything I’ve read you’d be the perfect ‘candidate’ (is that the right word?!) for Vitex then – FX it helps to decrease that long cycle of yours x
    Yes from what I've just read I think the same!! Will get some and try for my next cycle if I don't get lucky this time. Long cycles are so frustrating, never knowing what the heck is happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I have. Most recent scan mid cycle showed (this is taken from a report from the FS) an excellent looking dominant follicle measuring 21mm. Endometrium thick and triple layer with ovulation imminent.

Anyone know what ‘triple layer’ means?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Yep, I have. Most recent scan mid cycle showed (this is taken from a report from the FS) an excellent looking dominant follicle measuring 21mm. Endometrium thick and triple layer with ovulation imminent.

Anyone know what ‘triple layer’ means?
    Haven't done much reading on triple layer, but do remember reading about it before and it's the way your lining should look ready for implantation. So I would say this is a good thing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

I've gone from high fertility, flashy smiley, for 6 days straight, to low fertility this morning. I'm on CD43 and throwing in the towel. I have no idea what my body is doing or where to go from here. Just hoping for AF sometime soon so that I can start over with a new cycle and hopefully vitex will help to regulate them.

Best of luck to everyone in here. I'll read along when I can

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (03-03-2016),WinterJade  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone.

I went to GP today. She has referred me for ultrasound. Seemed to think that if urine testing (AF 8 days late) isn't showing anything blood test wouldn't- and I can't stop thinking about ectopic. My cousin had one last year and lost a tube- so I'm hoping to avoid that.

It's just baffling to me that first month trying my period is late, my BP is low, dizzy, heaps of stretchy CM, off food. And still testing negative. It's baffling because nothing like this has ever happened before. I'm freaking out a bit and feeling very emotional about it this afternoon. I know I'm only at the tip of the iceberg compared to a lot of people struggles- but this is hard.

Ultrasound tomorrow 1.30pm

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Welcome back @charasym I see we're cycle buddies again!
    @Jan01 I'm right there with you! Super emotional today and crying in the car is the best way to release it all. Go easy on yourself.

Sorry to hear @Lovemysons I have high hopes the vitex will work for you
    Last edited by MusicalMumma; 03-03-2016 at 17:56.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

charasym  (03-03-2016),Lovemysons  (03-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    That sounds really frustrating Lovemysons..
    I hope vitex is helpful for you.
    You've stopped BF now too also? Hopefully that will make a difference as well. (Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else!)

Best of luck
    Thank you, yes that's me, I've been gradually weaning and it's been about 2 weeks now without feeding. I do have some milk in my breasts still. I'm hoping that giving that up makes things easier in the TTC department. Time will tell.

Good luck X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (04-03-2016)