Closed Thread
Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    yes I think so! Its lengthened my luteal phase, stopped my early spotting, and I get strong ovulation cramps, this month ovulation was a bit late though
    awesome! I picked some up today
    How long do you think it took for you to notice a difference?
    (Can you tell I'm super impatient? )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    I took vitex when I was ttc baby number 1. I had irregular cycles (27-34 days) and vitex made them spot on 28 days. Also gave me heaps more ewcm and for 5 days instead of 3 days. Fell pregnant on the third cycle I used it.

I took it for 3 months recently because my cycles were similar and heaps of migraines etc when I stopped bf my son. It made my cycle shorter each month and I stopped taking it when I had a 26 day cycle. Seems to have sorted me out though as my last couple of cycles have been 28 days and no more migraines
    Ahh, that's great to hear! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    awesome! I picked some up today
    How long do you think it took for you to notice a difference?
    (Can you tell I'm super impatient? )
    I would say about 6-8 weeks, just finished a 3 month bottle, and this month and last were alot better! Plus had strong O cramps these two months.

All good, I'm impatient too haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, thanks for the info about the vitex - if no luck this month I may try them next cycle.
    It took me ages to get caught up on this afternoon haha - you are all lovely and strong and supportive! This is a great place to vent our crazy TTC obsessions lol!
    For vitamins I'm Taking Bioceuticals In Natal and herbs from the naturopath called xiao yao san - helps with regulating periods and fertility and helps the vagina to be more hospitable to sperm apparently.

The question was asked about frequency of BD - ours is every second night and every night in the fertile window.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Britt1989 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (01-03-2016),Lovemysons  (01-03-2016),WinterJade  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last night I got some pinkish brown discharge, still a little when I wiped this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding? This doesn't happen to me before af, my periods are pretty regular. I'm too scared to be positive and get my hopes up that this is the month. I feel quite nauseous this morning but I'm not sure of it is my anxiety the test coming out negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    Last night I got some pinkish brown discharge, still a little when I wiped this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding? This doesn't happen to me before af, my periods are pretty regular. I'm too scared to be positive and get my hopes up that this is the month. I feel quite nauseous this morning but I'm not sure of it is my anxiety the test coming out negative.
    What day into your cycle are you mrsmmiller?

Thanks
    Reviews
    9dpo BFN on a FRER this morning.

I am feeling really out, cervix very low and hard, and period pain, which makes me think AF will arrive sooner rather than later

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never POAS I like to live in the fantasy of PUPO. I am 11 dpo and BT on 10/3.
    So far I feel very bloated and full all the time. Frequent toilets and sore bbs. Last week I had cramping I am hoping it was implantation but we will see.FET ( 2 X 6 day embies) was last Thursday and FS said implantation would be in the next 12 to 24 hours. I have a pic of my embies and the scientist said one of them had broken out of its shell already and she had no seen that before invetro. Can I upload a pic on here?
    I have never had the symptoms described above but I am older nearly 42 and maybe my body is reacting differently to the meds??
    Last edited by Lastround; 02-03-2016 at 06:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I thought I'd start a thread for those TTC and testing in March and for general chit chat for those wading through the longest TWW ever. Tag me if you'd like me to add you to the HPT testing date.
    1. @SummerFun
    3. @brodiesmummy2011
    5. @MusicalMumma
    6. @sprinkelle
    7. @twentysomething
    8. @rainbowsandunicorns1 @GingerKat
    12. @Stride
    14. @Sabochan
    15. @Lovemysons
    16. @buterfly
    17. @AWarmHug
    18. @mummys2maddi
    19. @Britt1989
    20. @WinterJade @sophie17
    24. @Little Wing
    25. @MaybeBabyIVF
    29. @Lilac07
    31. @Lil Smurfy @Pluto80
    Hi everyone, could you please tag me if you'd like to be added to the testing list as I just don't have time to go back and read over every single post at the moment. If I'm tagged however I can't miss it thank you. Also when you get your BFP please tag me and I'll update it on the original post also here's the list as it currently stands so let me know if I've missed you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    Hi everyone, could you please tag me if you'd like to be added to the testing list as I just don't have time to go back and read over every single post at the moment. If I'm tagged however I can't miss it thank you. Also when you get your BFP please tag me and I'll update it on the original post also here's the list as it currently stands so let me know if I've missed you.
    Hi

Thanks @rainbowsandunicorns1 I believe summerfun had a bfp

13. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

rainbowsandunicorns1  (02-03-2016)