Closed Thread
Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, I was wonder if it's okay if I join? @rainbowsandunicorns1 I am due to test to the 6th if I can wait that long! We are trying for baby #3. I feel like I am going crazy. I think I am addicted to peeing on sticks! I have had some really crazy symptoms this month. Nausea, frequent urination, sore nipples, lots of discharge (like I got with my other pregnancies), cramping and funny feeling in my pelvic area, hard to explain I had it with my other pregnancies. I feel pregnant but I know your mind can play tricks on you when you want something so much. I did a test yesterday and it was negative but I know it's still too early to tell Today I had what I think was either implantation bleeding or start of af. Cervix is high and soft. Here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I have this feeling I am out. 8dpo, cd 26. Feeling like my period is coming, cramps etc, and a bit of bright red in my cm
    Oh no!!! Sorry to hear love... Remember you're not out til she's here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastround View Post
    Hi All
    I am a newbie, used to be on ivffriends a while a few years ago.
    My BT is on 10/3. FET 25/02
    Welcome and good luck. Another one doing IVF here.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    So much stuff happening in this thread over the last few days!!!

Welcome to the new girls that have joined!

I'm all booked in for FET tomorrow morning!
    Woohoo good luck Hun can't wait to hear you have your bfp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Is it worth me going to see a doctor about my irregular cycles? Are they able to help?
    I say it can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Definitely in the 2WW now! Got a call from FS yesterday, I have ovulated and I got to take my trigger shot (which apparently triggers ovulation?) but seeing as I ovulated it helps make the lining more receptive to a fertilised egg. PLEASE be sticky if there is one in there!! I am borderline crazy with excitement but also so sad and broken its taken this long, this much work to have a baby and I have little to no hope left.
    Oh crossing everything for you now too.

How do you ladies all stay so strong / positive?
    Hard one. Been TTC for over 3 years now and it can be hard and mentally challenging a lot of the time but the more you worry the less chance of falling. So I try and stay busy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Razzy Bear  (01-03-2016),sprinkelle  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    1st of March ladies!! Time for some BFPs!

Welcome to the new ladies! Good luck on the FETs coming up, and to those in their TWW.

I'm on CD41 and STILL waiting to ovulate , or hopefully I'll at least get AF this month and can start again. I'm kind of in no mans land at the moment.

Does anyone else in here have irregular cycles? How can I regulate them? They were perfect at 32 days every month from 3 months pp between DS1 & DS2- and now at 14 months pp I've had a few ridiculous cycles and 2 X 29 day ones.
    I don't know if I should do something to try to 'fix' them? Or just wait it out.
    I take vit b and vitex... Has regulated mine but they were never super long to begin with. Worth a try?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you ladies all stay so strong / positive?
    Wow! I think it just took me 20mins to catch up on this thread! Bahaha!

As someone has already said on here, this ttc process is all consuming. For so long I judged myself on my ability to conceive naturally and all it did was creat stress. I often felt very down and depressed about the fact that my body couldn't do what it should. The last few months (since seeking help for IVF) I've learned that I just need to let go because I can't control it.

I've really started focusing on other areas of my life with a view to just generally being happy. This has helped immensely and, in a funny way, it's given me the strength I need to face the road ahead... However long that might be.

Don't know if that helps or resonates with you but it has certainly helped me cope with my infertility. I really hope this is a short road for you because I wouldn't wish this on anyone!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (02-03-2016),Lovebird14  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Oh no!!! Sorry to hear love... Remember you're not out til she's here.
    Thanks hun, I did another ic tonight, swear I can see a shadow, but my eyes may be playing tricks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I think it just took me 20mins to catch up on this thread! Bahaha!

As someone has already said on here, this ttc process is all consuming. For so long I judged myself on my ability to conceive naturally and all it did was creat stress. I often felt very down and depressed about the fact that my body couldn't do what it should. The last few months (since seeking help for IVF) I've learned that I just need to let go because I can't control it.

I've really started focusing on other areas of my life with a view to just generally being happy. This has helped immensely and, in a funny way, it's given me the strength I need to face the road ahead... However long that might be.

Don't know if that helps or resonates with you but it has certainly helped me cope with my infertility. I really hope this is a short road for you because I wouldn't wish this on anyone!
    Wow you are one strong lady!!

Thank you so much for all of that, I'm hoping you get your BFP soon xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you are one strong lady!!

Thank you so much for all of that, I'm hoping you get your BFP soon xx
    Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers but after feeling positive yesterday I've really had no hint of sickness today so don't have my hopes up. Haven't bothered to test today but looked at yesterday's again... It's very much like yours. If I squint and look at it from a specific angle lol oh man - what I wouldn't give for two lines!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I'm crossing my fingers but after feeling positive yesterday I've really had no hint of sickness today so don't have my hopes up. Haven't bothered to test today but looked at yesterday's again... It's very much like yours. If I squint and look at it from a specific angle lol oh man - what I wouldn't give for two lines!!
    Aahhh same here! Except Had some cramping this morning. Now I'm as far from feeling pregnant as is possible! Pretty much no cm either, gone from heaps to none - weird.

Those damn tricky IC tests hey lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Quick question, other than regulating cycles what do women take vitex for? I think I've read it helps with EWCM?
    I took vitex when I was ttc baby number 1. I had irregular cycles (27-34 days) and vitex made them spot on 28 days. Also gave me heaps more ewcm and for 5 days instead of 3 days. Fell pregnant on the third cycle I used it.

I took it for 3 months recently because my cycles were similar and heaps of migraines etc when I stopped bf my son. It made my cycle shorter each month and I stopped taking it when I had a 26 day cycle. Seems to have sorted me out though as my last couple of cycles have been 28 days and no more migraines

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NicT For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (02-03-2016),Lovemysons  (01-03-2016)