Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    #1 good luck
    We are also TTC #1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I feel like March is a lucky month for us! Though I thought that in Jan and nothing.

I don't know how long I'll be able to stay 'hopeful', I'm in awe of the women who just keep trying and are always able to stay positive.. I worry that I'm not built to be one of those women.
    awh honey, so sorry to hear you're feeling that way. It's an absolutely horrible feeling. big hugs. I think all we can do is take it day by day and try and keep positive. fingers crossed your time will come soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    Wow I've missed a lot in the past few days!! I think I may be out for March now. I had extremely violent gastro over the weekend, so bad that I couldn't get off the floor I'm 10dpo and still 7 days until AF but had streaks of blood in my CM when I wiped this morning sorry for TMI. I've never had that a week before AF before so I'm assuming all of the vomiting etc for the 24 hours threw my body out of whack
    hope you are feeling better now, gastro is never nice. hopefully all is ok and you never know until you get your af fx for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma how are you feeling?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    @MusicalMumma how are you feeling?
    Thanks for checking in @brodiesmummy2011! I'm 7dpo today and not really feeling much to be honest. I felt a bit sick (pregnant sick) at work today but it comes and goes so who knows. Did a sneaky test this arvo... I think I have line eyes cos I'm almost positive it's a bfn 😔 still early days though. How r u traveling?? Tww sucks!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Thanks for checking in @brodiesmummy2011! I'm 7dpo today and not really feeling much to be honest. I felt a bit sick (pregnant sick) at work today but it comes and goes so who knows. Did a sneaky test this arvo... I think I have line eyes cos I'm almost positive it's a bfn still early days though. How r u traveling?? Tww sucks!!
    That's ok! I'm 7dpo too, did a test this morning, IC, BFN.

I felt a bit off too, but I think it may be me trying to talk myself into it. Went and bought some frer's tonight lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah I have two more ICs before I break into my FRER pack. I have a blood test Friday which will confirm either way so I think I'll test every arvo until then 😜 such a waste of money. I swear I saw a feint green line today though (inverted) but it was probably just an evap. I've never implanted before 11dpo so it's waaaay too early!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Haha yeah I have two more ICs before I break into my FRER pack. I have a blood test Friday which will confirm either way so I think I'll test every arvo until then such a waste of money. I swear I saw a feint green line today though (inverted) but it was probably just an evap. I've never implanted before 11dpo so it's waaaay too early!
    Haha snap! Me too! 2 more ic's but so wanna open my frers!

Oh do you?

I implanted at 7dpo with my son, and had bfp (squinter) at 9dpo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you take a photo of the test??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Can you take a photo of the test??
    It's a squinter IRL and I can really only see it on an invert so I'll test again tomorrow and fx it's darker. I'm not getting my hopes up though because it's happened before and just ended in AF. Yeah my blood test is scheduled to test for pregnancy then it's straight onto first round of IVF if it's negative... Kinda feel like I win either way because my baby is getting within reach now!! The only difference this month is the progesterone pessaries I'm on. Maybe that would encourage earlier implantation? I duno.

So hard not to open the FRERs hey?! I have a digi that I've been sitting on for nearly a year now. Refuse to use it until I'm 90% positive haha!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post: