Closed Thread
Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Aren't you our next to test in 3-4 days? ooooh the suspense is killing me!
    Haha yes on thursday! Will be 10dpo!!

Todays symptom - craving mustard pickles lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Sorry if it's been asked already, but what # bub are we all on?
    I'm TTC #1

#1 for DH and myself, TTC since Nov 15, we are both 27yo 💗

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were TTC last month, and I felt SO silly, as I was SURE I was pregnant - had weird symptoms like crazy sore bbs, cramping, spotting at 7dpo, nausea..... And then AF.
    It's knocked my confidence a bit as I'm scared to think anything now in case I'm wrong, I even told my bestie that I thought I might be pregnant cos of the crazy symptoms, then to have if come up as nothing makes me feel like it was all in my head or something? Does anyone else feel that way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt1989 View Post
    We were TTC last month, and I felt SO silly, as I was SURE I was pregnant - had weird symptoms like crazy sore bbs, cramping, spotting at 7dpo, nausea..... And then AF.
    It's knocked my confidence a bit as I'm scared to think anything now in case I'm wrong, I even told my bestie that I thought I might be pregnant cos of the crazy symptoms, then to have if come up as nothing makes me feel like it was all in my head or something? Does anyone else feel that way?
    I had this when TTC my daughter. First month trying I had so many symptoms and I was sure I was pregnant, and AF arrived right on time. The next month, a different lot of symptoms and AF arrived. This happened every cycle for 8 cycles. On cycle number 9, no symptoms and got my BFP! So this time around I read nothing into 'symptoms'. I just think I'm more aware of my body

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This happened to me the first month TTC as well! I even had the spotting when an IB would have been. It's so frustrating. I think your mind / body plays tricks on you whilst TTC.

Best of luck.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (28-02-2016),WinterJade  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Sorry if it's been asked already, but what # bub are we all on?
    I'm TTC #1

#1 good luck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha yes on thursday! Will be 10dpo!!

Todays symptom - craving mustard pickles lol
    Really? What cycle is this for you guys? Have you nailed it in one?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes, honey. EXACT same scenario as me for last month (also first month of TTC). I was SO sure, had spotting at 8dpo (same as my son), all the signs felt exactly the same as when I conceived my son. And I also said 'I think I'm pregnant!' to at least 2 ppl. Then AF. That's why I joined this forum so that I can get my CRAZY out to someone other than my poor DH. We are here for you @Britt1989

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (28-02-2016),Lovemysons  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=MaybeBabyIVF;8418561]Welcome to the thread. I hope for you and your bestie your positive attitude pays off. It certainly does suck being the one with infertility issues and seeing people fall so easily. In the 3yrs we've been TTC we've seen so many friends etc have a couple of kids each and not even to have 1 together is a real kick in the guts.

Thank you luvvy! It makes me feel so much better so know I am not alone in my crazy musings on all this. I really hope for all of us!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all those who have been pg before, on what cycle did you fall? I have been pg twice. One time when I was backpacking in Asia and found out in a backpackers loo in Beijing. I wasn't TTC with my bf at the time but the baby did not stick. #2 with my son it took us 4 cycles. We tried last year for 3 cycles and had no luck. Then they took the 'double dipping' maternity pay away (damn govt) and we thought we would wait until we had some more cash saved. And here we are on cycle #2 ttc#2.