Closed Thread
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 978
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    991
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked
    736
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Number 1 for DH & I together. But I'm an old hand with 4 (3 living, 1 stillborn) children to my ex. I have a 10,8 & 6yo so been awhile since I've had a newborn

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies!

    So sorry to read about all those miscarriages 😔 sometimes it just isn't fair!!

    Hope it's ok if I join this thread? Got an appointment with my FS tomorrow and hoping to get started with IVF straight away but I'm cd5 already so don't like my chances.... We may have to wait until April, but I'll follow along all your stories in the meantime!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,894
    Thanks
    3,086
    Thanked
    1,648
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome MusicalMumma. Good luck for your FS appointment

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (09-02-2016)

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    991
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked
    736
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck at the FS musical. Have you seen the FS before and already done a round of IVF?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (09-02-2016)

  7. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Hi ladies!

    So sorry to read about all those miscarriages sometimes it just isn't fair!!

    Hope it's ok if I join this thread? Got an appointment with my FS tomorrow and hoping to get started with IVF straight away but I'm cd5 already so don't like my chances.... We may have to wait until April, but I'll follow along all your stories in the meantime!
    Welcome to March Musical Mumma! Hope your appt tomorrow goes well. I'm in no mans land myself after the d&c so could be months before I can test, I also like to follow along with the stories as it makes me feel like we are somehow progressing and a baby is on the way to us. Somehow it comforts me.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (09-02-2016)

  9. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks ladies 😊 I'm feeling positive about it all. Well, as much as I can be.
    @MaybeBabyIVF this is my 3rd appointment but is with a new FS as I wanted a 2nd opinion before diving straight into IVF. We have unexplained infertility so I wanted to exhaust other options but we'll see what this new FS says tomorrow. We are ttc #1 so I'm very new to all this!
    @Pluto80 I know what you mean about living vicariously through others. I just try to keep positive and think that every day is one step closer to holding our own take home baby

  10. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    991
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked
    736
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Thanks ladies 😊 I'm feeling positive about it all. Well, as much as I can be.
    @MaybeBabyIVF this is my 3rd appointment but is with a new FS as I wanted a 2nd opinion before diving straight into IVF. We have unexplained infertility so I wanted to exhaust other options but we'll see what this new FS says tomorrow. We are ttc #1 so I'm very new to all this!
    @Pluto80 I know what you mean about living vicariously through others. I just try to keep positive and think that every day is one step closer to holding our own take home baby
    Good luck then. They won't start IVF this cycle. You need to have certain blood tests on day 1 etc. So much more planning then I thought. I've been on the pill again since Jan 7th and will start taking synarel to wipe my hormones out completely on Saturday and will stop taking the pill on Feb 19 to start a mini period and then from there I'll keep taking synarel to keep hormones at bay until I start my puregon on Feb 27th.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (10-02-2016)

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    How interesting that ur back on the pill maybebaby! There are so many medications involved I'm quite daunted by it all. Especially the needles haha!

  13. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,894
    Thanks
    3,086
    Thanked
    1,648
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    6 days post D&C, spotting has stopped and I have EWCM. Not sure if this is just a random thing, or if I'm actually going to O soon. Clearly if I am, we're not going to catch that egg because I've still got a week of no DTD

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    991
    Thanks
    1,008
    Thanked
    736
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    How interesting that ur back on the pill maybebaby! There are so many medications involved I'm quite daunted by it all. Especially the needles haha!
    It was to bring my cycle into line with where they wanted it and to make sure we hadn't fallen before starting the meds to knock my hormones out

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (10-02-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Billington Street
For stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!