Closed Thread
Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    My sense of smell is off the charts
    Good sign brodiesmummy - that and sore nipples were my first signs I was pregnant!!

As for me, temp still low, OPK's don't even have a second line on them for now, no CM which is super unusual for me so pretty sure I'm not ovulating this cycle. Wish darn AF would just arrive so it feels like something is progressing. I have a fear my d&c stuffed up my fertility. The doctor had the worst bedside manner and told me it was very risky etc scared the bejeezus out of me .
    @LilSmurfy hope you enjoyed your cruise and AF arrives soon for you too!!
    @WinterJade I agree it sucks that some people struggle so much to get pregnant whilst it is so easy for others. I've had 2 surprise babies (9&12 now) and my miscarried baby was conceived first cycle of proper trying. My sister only has 1 daughter, they tried for years to have her, then tried for a second for years with no luck. I felt terrible telling her we were pregnant, I could tell she was hurt but she was still so happy for us. I hope you and your friend both fall pregnant at the same time xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Oooh how cool if your son is right!! Fingers crossed and baby dust!!

Just cycle day 3 here, first AF off the pill since I got pregnant with my son 2.5 years ago and OMG- sooooo painful and heavy!! I'd forgotten haha!

Today I had a VERY rare sleep in as I worked last night and DP and DS stayed on my in-law's farm. Watching Netflix and eating toast in peace!!

This is my first cycle ever actually TRYING as DS was a big surprise. So ttc #2 and DS is 22 months.

Winterjade there is no rhyme or reason it seems when it comes to who struggles and who falls pregnant just looking at their partner. We have so many friends who have had fertility treatment and some still waiting for a baby years later.. Really puts into perspective how lucky and grateful we are to have had a surprise and a healthy baby. Makes me vow never to make stupid comments to people about the baby subject as you never know if someone is trying, having fertility treatment or has had a loss. Obviously you can't influence the outcome for your friend but you can be a supportive and considerate friend which it sounds very much like you are xx
    Thanks hun

Oh lucky you for a sleep in!! I wish I hadve had one!

Oh periods suck I hate them with a vengenge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just heading over from February as AF showed up today.

This will be my 19th cycle since TTC and 10th cycle since my miscarriage 😞

It will also be my 4th cycle on clomid

Will be having a pelvic ultrasound and hubby will be having a semen analysis next week just to see if there is a factor that may be contributing as I am definitely ovulating.

Good luck to everyone for a BFP this month... It's my birthday this month so hoping that may give me extra luck for a little bundle 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    TTC #3.
    I have one son that is 19 months, my second son was born in December but passed away at 8 days old.
    I am so very very sorry for your loss. Hoping for your rainbow xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Winterjade I agree it sucks watching everyone be pregnant. I have had 4 pregnancies and undertaken IVF. Two miscarriages, one healthy and living son, and a second son born healthy but caught a virus during the hospital stay and passed away 8 days old. It's not even been 3 months since he passed and it seems like everyone I know is pregnant and all due in August. I would never wish any of my troubles on anyone but it feels so unfair we have suffered so much on this TTC journey and others just fall pregnant and seem to breeze through it all. The. You get all the "when are you going to have another baby?" questions from well meaning strangers that have no idea what's really going on. It sounds like you are supporting your friend as much as possible though

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post

This will be my 19th cycle since TTC and 10th cycle since my miscarriage 😞

Will be having a pelvic ultrasound and hubby will be having a semen analysis next week just to see if there is a factor that may be contributing as I am definitely ovulating.

Good luck to everyone for a BFP this month... It's my birthday this month so hoping that may give me extra luck for a little bundle 😆
    Good luck! I actually had two miscarriages from natural conceptions but was left unable to fall pregnant again. A laparoscopy showed that one of my tubes now has a hole it in, possibly from the mc but they're not really sure. I was having regular cycles and showing as ovulating but obviously the egg couldn't get to where it needed to go. I'm not trying to scare you but just thought to say it's good to get the extra scans and tests done. Hopefully it can help you. I'm sorry for your mc

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! I did read it in previous posts and just can't imagine what you went through. I (first time sharing this) had a MC before my son and found out at 10 weeks (DC was required). That 5 months until I conceived again was HELL. Took 7 weeks just to get my period. Not even close to what you went through and what you must be feeling. But that sickness and guilt you feel having ppl pregnant around you is the worst. I couldnt look at facebook at all in that whole time. You're happy for them but also sad and resentful. Then guilty for just not being over the moon for the people you care about. That's why I hate this. It should be amazing for everyone but it's not. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not alone with these feelings. I am genuinely in awe of the 20 or so women on this thread. So supportive and real.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post

This will be my 19th cycle since TTC and 10th cycle since my miscarriage

Good luck to everyone for a BFP this month... It's my birthday this month so hoping that may give me extra luck for a little bundle
    Welcome and lots of baby dust!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So went to the shops, and again my son says 'you've got a baby in your tummy'

Coincidence?? Hmmm lol

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (29-02-2016),Lovemysons  (27-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (27-02-2016),WinterJade  (27-02-2016)