Closed Thread
Page 27 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning ladies - happy saturday!!!

Whay have you all got planned? I'm just working from home for a bit this morning, then taking my son to get maccas brekkie mmmmm. And its hubbys bday today, so dinner at the inlaws

How are you all feeling? Symptom spotting again here, been a litt, cramping in my pelvis, oh and got up to wee last night and felt incredibly nauseaous!

Also wondering, do you ladies believe that children have a 6th sense? Last night I picked my son up, he pointed to my tummy and said ' you have a baby in there', lets hope he is onto something!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (27-02-2016),Lovemysons  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the new ladies joining us for March.
    We are TTC #2 this month will be our 2nd cycle.
    Pretty much every single one of married friends are TTC'ing, pg or just given birth in our close group. Just found out last night that my gf fell pg first ever time trying. Oh the luck of some! So I'm feeling a bit sad. I'm so happy for her but I hate that this thing (TTC) isn't just even in life. My bestie (also in our group) is on IVF after loooots of trying then another looks at her DH and is preggo just like that. One fell pg without even trying. I know our bodies are different but I hate that it's easy for some but so hard for others. I wish some didn't struggle. We fell pg on cycle 4 with 1st our bubba. That is a miracle in itself as I've had cancer , chemo, radiation therapy the LOT. I'm so grateful for my one. I just feel such a sense of injustice for my bestie who is struggling who has to watch everyone around her fall pg. She doesn't know about the new one and I am dreading telling her. It's just me and her left in the friendship group who haven't fallen pg. I keep saying to her it's because we're meant to be pg at the same time and I've just started. So hopefully with all my positive thinking (cos I'm all about it) we can be pg together and support each other and be on Mat leave together.
    Sorry just had to share my sadness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post

Whay have you all got planned? I'm just working from home for a bit this morning, then taking my son to get maccas brekkie mmmmm. And its hubbys bday today, so dinner at the inlaws

How are you all feeling? Symptom spotting again here, been a litt, cramping in my pelvis, oh and got up to wee last night and felt incredibly nauseaous!

Also wondering, do you ladies believe that children have a 6th sense? Last night I picked my son up, he pointed to my tummy and said ' you have a baby in there', lets hope he is onto something!!
    Fingers crossed he's onto something. How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    WinterJade, it sucks when some people fall pregnant so easily and others struggle. Hopefully your bestie is pregnant soon. With my first, we took 9 cycles to get pregnant. My sister in law fell pregnant first time with each of her 5 pregnancies (6 kids). I was so jealous of her.

Last time I fell pregnant 2nd month trying, but unfortunately lost it at 7.5 weeks. So I'm hoping once AF arrives post D&C, that we fall quickly. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning!
    Hopefully your LO is onto something! I've heard about kids and animals being able to sense these things, so hopefully it's true for you!

I'm off to swimming lessons with DS1 this morning, then a lazy day at home.

Day 2 of flashing smiley on the CB digi OPK, I'm really hoping it turns solid soon. this TTC is taking over. I'm struggling to think about anything else. I can't believe I haven't even ovulated yet, meaning I still have to wait till o and then wait for two weeks to test. Waaah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Hi to all the new ladies joining us for March.
    We are TTC #2 this month will be our 2nd cycle.
    Pretty much every single one of married friends are TTC'ing, pg or just given birth in our close group. Just found out last night that my gf fell pg first ever time trying. Oh the luck of some! So I'm feeling a bit sad. I'm so happy for her but I hate that this thing (TTC) isn't just even in life. My bestie (also in our group) is on IVF after loooots of trying then another looks at her DH and is preggo just like that. One fell pg without even trying. I know our bodies are different but I hate that it's easy for some but so hard for others. I wish some didn't struggle. We fell pg on cycle 4 with 1st our bubba. That is a miracle in itself as I've had cancer , chemo, radiation therapy the LOT. I'm so grateful for my one. I just feel such a sense of injustice for my bestie who is struggling who has to watch everyone around her fall pg. She doesn't know about the new one and I am dreading telling her. It's just me and her left in the friendship group who haven't fallen pg. I keep saying to her it's because we're meant to be pg at the same time and I've just started. So hopefully with all my positive thinking (cos I'm all about it) we can be pg together and support each other and be on Mat leave together.
    Sorry just had to share my sadness.
    Hi jade, I completely understand where you are coming from, seems everytime we want to be pregnant its everywhere we look.

I found out at work right after my first chemical that a co-worker was pregnant, then a few weeks after my 2nd chemical that my SIL was pregnant, they weren't even trying, its just heartbreaking.

Wow I'm sorry to hear of all you have been thru, you are an amazingly strong person that deserves every happiness xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Fingers crossed he's onto something. How many dpo are you?
    Thanks, I'm 5dpo today, so here's hoping!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Morning!
    Hopefully your LO is onto something! I've heard about kids and animals being able to sense these things, so hopefully it's true for you!

I'm off to swimming lessons with DS1 this morning, then a lazy day at home.

Day 2 of flashing smiley on the CB digi OPK, I'm really hoping it turns solid soon. this TTC is taking over. I'm struggling to think about anything else. I can't believe I haven't even ovulated yet, meaning I still have to wait till o and then wait for two weeks to test. Waaah!
    I'm hoping so! He wants a sibling as much as we want to give him one. As I type this one of my cats is all over me too lol!

Oh what a lovely sounding day, we had swimming last night after work, and we have soccer tomorow. Got to clean today too, friends coming over for dinner tomorrow night

Aww hopefully you get that solid smiley soon! It really does tak over (ttc) we've been at it 6 months and its all I can think about. My O was actually late this month, I should have been testing today, but now its Thursday boo hoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sense of smell is off the charts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oooh how cool if your son is right!! Fingers crossed and baby dust!!

Just cycle day 3 here, first AF off the pill since I got pregnant with my son 2.5 years ago and OMG- sooooo painful and heavy!! I'd forgotten haha!

Today I had a VERY rare sleep in as I worked last night and DP and DS stayed on my in-law's farm. Watching Netflix and eating toast in peace!!

This is my first cycle ever actually TRYING as DS was a big surprise. So ttc #2 and DS is 22 months.

Winterjade there is no rhyme or reason it seems when it comes to who struggles and who falls pregnant just looking at their partner. We have so many friends who have had fertility treatment and some still waiting for a baby years later.. Really puts into perspective how lucky and grateful we are to have had a surprise and a healthy baby. Makes me vow never to make stupid comments to people about the baby subject as you never know if someone is trying, having fertility treatment or has had a loss. Obviously you can't influence the outcome for your friend but you can be a supportive and considerate friend which it sounds very much like you are xx