Closed Thread
Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm going to dip my toe in here. I had a D&C last Thursday following a missed miscarriage. I was 7+4 at the time. My ob has given me the go ahead to start trying again straight away (I'm not allowed to DTD for 2 weeks, but can start trying after that). I'm not totally sure that we'll actually be trying as such, more so, not preventing. I've got some IC's on order, so I'll use them to test the HCG out of my system. Apparently I should expect AF about 4 weeks after the D&C.
    Oh @Lil Smurfy I'm so sorry. I have no words, I'm so very sad for you. Big hugs xxx look after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    It is weird hoping for a BFN. I'm so worried I'll do a test and the line will still be dark. My boobs aren't feeling as full as they were, so I'm figuring my body is slowly catching on that I'm not pregnant anymore
    I was 11w5d the day I had my d&c with baby measuring only 8 weeks. My morning sickness (which was really bad) had actually disappeared suddenly 2 weeks prior so just over 9 weeks. At the time I thought I was just lucky - next time I'll freak out if the morning sickness disappears again! Thinking now that my hormones must have started going down weeks ago! Will wait until at least 2 weeks post d&c to test though as a positive will really hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Smurfy and Pluto sending GBH to you both. It's been over 3 years since I went through the same thing (Nov 2012) I was 11w6d when I found out our Bub had passed away around 10w & required a dnc. My period came back smack bang on 4 weeks post dnc. We had another loss at 6 weeks in May 2013 & a couple of chemicals but nothing solid since so we are about to embark on round 1 of IVF after finding out there are a few problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I was 11w5d the day I had my d&c with baby measuring only 8 weeks. My morning sickness (which was really bad) had actually disappeared suddenly 2 weeks prior so just over 9 weeks. At the time I thought I was just lucky - next time I'll freak out if the morning sickness disappears again! Thinking now that my hormones must have started going down weeks ago! Will wait until at least 2 weeks post d&c to test though as a positive will really hurt.
    How horrible. Hopefully next time your morning sickness sticks around. It's just awful to be going through this. You get pregnant and just assume everything will be fine.

I never had any morning sickness, I felt perfectly normal. I had some spotting so had my bloods done, which showed my HCG was all over the place. Had an ultrasound which showed bub and heartbeat. The following week, HB gone. My untrained eye thinks the gestational sac wasn't growing properly, coz bub basically filled it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    Lil Smurfy and Pluto sending GBH to you both. It's been over 3 years since I went through the same thing (Nov 2012) I was 11w6d when I found out our Bub had passed away around 10w & required a dnc. My period came back smack bang on 4 weeks post dnc. We had another loss at 6 weeks in May 2013 & a couple of chemicals but nothing solid since so we are about to embark on round 1 of IVF after finding out there are a few problems.
    I'm so sorry you've been through so much. Hopefully this first round of IVF is just what you need.

Here's to a whole bunch of sticky BFPs in March!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I'm so sorry for your losses hon x. Fingers crossed round 1 of IVF is successful for you and you get a sticky bub. Hoping for lots of sticky BFP's in March!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I might jump in here but don't have a testing date. I had a d&c last Wednesday after some bleeding and a scan showing our baby stopped developing at 8 weeks (should have been 12 weeks). Doctor said we are fine to try again straight away although if we waited a cycle it would be easier with dates?! So will start temping next week and see if I can work out what's going on. May be April before we can really start trying again though.
    Big hugs to you also. How heartbreaking, I'm so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What # baby is everyone crossing their fingers for? We are hoping to be blessed with no.3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub # 2 for me. I have a 2.5 yo DD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Number 3 for me, 1 for my partner. I have 2 girls, 9 & 12 years old from my previous marriage.