Closed Thread
Page 18 of 98 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I've read that it can be due to increased progesterone levels or pregnancy so hopefully it's positive news 👌 good luck !!
    I bloody hope so @buterfly! I'm desperate to see two lines!!
    @brodiesmummy1 yeah we're on a monitored cycle due to start IVF next month

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well hopefully it happens this month @MusicalMumma !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm jumping in here from Feb. Had mc 5 Jan this year and have finally got my first af. Decided to try a round of iui ( started meds today). It's all a bit overwhelming as our 1st time doing it. But fingers crossed. So sorry for everyones losses and here's to lots of bfp for March 😆

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (25-02-2016),WinterJade  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else symptom spotting? My boobs are so sore and I'm feeling really tired at work!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (25-02-2016),rainbowsandunicorns1  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Anyone else symptom spotting? My boobs are so sore and I'm feeling really tired at work!
    Omg yes!! 3dpo today, and my boobs feel sore / weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting to ovulate here . No CM to speak of and negative OPK's so think there's a chance I won't even ovulate before AF arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing... hope everyone is well and progressing with those baby making skills we all love (to hate at times!)

Hubby and I have been TTC for years.. a recent laparoscopy identified bilateral blocked tubes and old endo. Long story short, one was thankfully unblocked and we're now heading down the IVF route within the next couple of months.

As a side note, and because I've heard stories of women conceiving following the 'clean-out' , as an interim measure, which brand OPKs is everyone using? I’ve typically always gone with the cheapie eBay versions (particularly as the years progressed), and whilst there’s some good ones I'm sure I’ve received some duds in the past too.

Any one seller in particular popular with the ladies in here?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladyr For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (05-03-2016),Chyna  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    10 dpo. That's about as early as poss for a FRER I think?! As this is only cycle #2 for us I have only used OPK and only one time. Last cycle I got really bad pain on CD19 so my friend gave me one of her OPK tests and it came up positive peak. I will def buy some and try this time round. As for temping etc maybe not to start with. For my first, we were in no rush to fall pg so weren't really focussed on any of this. We just figured if it takes a year it does. Now we just want another baby so our son can have a sibling close in age! I have been using the Ovia App for about a year which I am glad I did as it helps to know what has been going on. What about you?
    I got a very faint positive at 10dpo with my daughter.
    Good timing with the OPK last cycle!
    This is only our second cycle TTC #2 as well but I've been using opks and charting temps with fertility friend for a few cycles prior to just get a sense of what's going on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sophie17 For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So 3dpo, and I am symptom spotting galore - I know its early, but sore boobs on the sides, twingey in my hips, and just had a lot of white creamy cm, with a bit of ewcm in there. Fingers crossed!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (25-02-2016),AWarmHug  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyr View Post
    Subbing... hope everyone is well and progressing with those baby making skills we all love (to hate at times!)

Hubby and I have been TTC for years.. a recent laparoscopy identified bilateral blocked tubes and old endo. Long story short, one was thankfully unblocked and we're now heading down the IVF route within the next couple of months.

As a side note, and because I've heard stories of women conceiving following the 'clean-out' , as an interim measure, which brand OPKs is everyone using? I’ve typically always gone with the cheapie eBay versions (particularly as the years progressed), and whilst there’s some good ones I'm sure I’ve received some duds in the past too.

Any one seller in particular popular with the ladies in here?
    Welcome!!