Closed Thread
Page 17 of 98 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Haha I never said mine wasn't random I usually spot for up to a wk before AF... Sometimes longer! Hoping the pessaries will help this month. Already symptom spotting *twiddles thumbs*
    Oh I was too! I've been taking vit b and vitex, and have gone from spotting anywhere from cd22 onwards, to cd27 onwards, still spot after af though grrrrr.
    Oh are you on progesterone pessaries? If I don't end up preg this month, I'm going to see a gynae

Haha I am symptom spotting too, and only 2dpo lol, god help us!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm CD6 today. I usually don't O until at least CD21 so I'm just impatiently waiting. Not even close to BD time yet 🙄

Has anyone here had long cycles and successfully used acupuncture to get them shorter? I'm thinking about giving it a go.
    Mine were scattered anywhere from 30 - 35 days but acupuncture bought them down to a consistent 31 days. It's worth a shot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    I'm just counting down days til ovulation for our FET, very boring times lol

Hope everyone else is travelling along well!
    Are you having lining scans through your cycle?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MusicalMumma I see we are both 28 my hubby is 28 on saturday too hehe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh I was too! I've been taking vit b and vitex, and have gone from spotting anywhere from cd22 onwards, to cd27 onwards, still spot after af though grrrrr.
    Oh are you on progesterone pessaries? If I don't end up preg this month, I'm going to see a gynae

Haha I am symptom spotting too, and only 2dpo lol, god help us!
    I have reduced the spotting and lengthened my LP with vitex and vit b too, but my FS said the pessaries couldn't hurt. I've got a jar full so will try this month - got nothing to lose as this is our last 'natural' month.

Warning tmi... I had a huge amount of yellow tinged egcm this morning. Like the most I've ever seen! Super gross but also unusual. Has anyone else ever had this after O? Is it my increased progesterone or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    @MusicalMumma I see we are both 28 my hubby is 28 on saturday too hehe
    Twinning in more ways than one

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have reduced the spotting and lengthened my LP with vitex and vit b too, but my FS said the pessaries couldn't hurt. I've got a jar full so will try this month - got nothing to lose as this is our last 'natural' month.

Warning tmi... I had a huge amount of yellow tinged egcm this morning. Like the most I've ever seen! Super gross but also unusual. Has anyone else ever had this after O? Is it my increased progesterone or something?
    Oh so you've found they have worked? That's awesome! Aww I'm sorry, I may have missed that, will you be doing ivf?

I haven't had yellow cm, so will be interesting to see! Only symptom I've had is is being moody lol!

And yea twinning on all levels lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Are you having lining scans through your cycle?
    Hi so ready - no, no scans. Natural FET so will monitor at home with OPK until a surge shows then go in for a blood test the next day to confirm, then they schedule the FET date from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read that it can be due to increased progesterone levels or pregnancy so hopefully it's positive news 👌 good luck !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie17 View Post
    The 20th should make me about 10dpo. I seem to normally O on about CD 19 or 20. Have you been using OPKs, BBT etc?
    10 dpo. That's about as early as poss for a FRER I think?! As this is only cycle #2 for us I have only used OPK and only one time. Last cycle I got really bad pain on CD19 so my friend gave me one of her OPK tests and it came up positive peak. I will def buy some and try this time round. As for temping etc maybe not to start with. For my first, we were in no rush to fall pg so weren't really focussed on any of this. We just figured if it takes a year it does. Now we just want another baby so our son can have a sibling close in age! I have been using the Ovia App for about a year which I am glad I did as it helps to know what has been going on. What about you?