Closed Thread
Page 15 of 98 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies 2dpo and counting!!! 8 days till testing yay!

My gosh I was moody yesterday, anyone would have thought I was pregnant lol. I guess I am just in a place where I am angry at the world that my body doesn't want to co-operate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm CD6 today. I usually don't O until at least CD21 so I'm just impatiently waiting. Not even close to BD time yet 🙄

Has anyone here had long cycles and successfully used acupuncture to get them shorter? I'm thinking about giving it a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm CD6 today. I usually don't O until at least CD21 so I'm just impatiently waiting. Not even close to BD time yet 🙄

Has anyone here had long cycles and successfully used acupuncture to get them shorter? I'm thinking about giving it a go.
    Hi,
    I'm CD5 and normally O CD20. When will you test? How long are your cycles normally? My last was 31 days. The ones prior to that were 33 & 37 days from memory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no sign of AF here.. Cycle day 30 and 17 days since I had EWCM and O pains..maybe I didn't O after all this cycle??
    It's a bummer cos now we will likely miss O this month since DP is away for work 😢. Oh well, I'll just concentrate on getting even healthier and perhaps dropping a couple of kg before April..

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD6 today for me and my cycles are usually 28 days - although coming off bc (Implanon) in Nov things have been a bit out of whack.
    Have no idea when I O, I haven't used an OPK yet as I'm aiming for a "relaxed" approach to TTC, lol!
    Hoping March is a great month for everyone, I'm enjoying reading all your posts and seeing the new names. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by sophie17 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm CD5 and normally O CD20. When will you test? How long are your cycles normally? My last was 31 days. The ones prior to that were 33 & 37 days from memory.
    Hey, I've been off the pill for 3 cycles they were 40, 31 and 38 days. I O'd at CD30, CD21 and CD24 respectively.

I took B6 last cycle and got my LP up from 10 days to 14 days - so overall it made my cycle 4 days longer but at least there was a better shot at implantation had fertilisation occurred.

I would be OK with O on CD21 as that seems to be the end of the "normal" range. Going past that is just annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm just counting down days til ovulation for our FET, very boring times lol

Hope everyone else is travelling along well!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

For those who Do BBT charts... How much does the temperature generally change? Mine is changing within .3 for the past 4 days (currently up to cd10) my OPKs seem to be all over the place.. I usually ov cd14 (or close to)
    If someone has a rough temp guide from previous months that would be greatly helpful..
    Here's an upload of what I have at the moment - any tips appreciated
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456272938.140433.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    For those who Do BBT charts... How much does the temperature generally change? Mine is changing within .3 for the past 4 days (currently up to cd10) my OPKs seem to be all over the place.. I usually ov cd14 (or close to)
    If someone has a rough temp guide from previous months that would be greatly helpful..
    Here's an upload of what I have at the moment - any tips appreciated
    []
    My pre-O temps usually fluctuate between 36.05 and 36.25. After O they are around 36.40 to 36.80.

36.4 seems to be my magic number. It always hits around there immediately after O then gets higher and then comes down to 36.4 again just before AF.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never before have I been so excited to see AF arrive!!! Haha!
    This puts me back in the game for March- O should be around 6th of March and DP leaves for overseas on the 4th- fingers crossed! 👶

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (24-02-2016),buterfly  (24-02-2016)