Closed Thread
Page 14 of 98 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 978
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    640
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Had u/s this morning, one good follicle measuring 23mm! BT told us I am about to ovulate (I am taking letrozole) and won't need pregnyl! BD with hubby tonight and tomorrow and BT booked in next Monday to check levels! Very exciting!
    All sounds great! Good luck X

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    sprinkelle  (29-02-2016)

  3. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I thought I'd start a thread for those TTC and testing in March and for general chit chat for those wading through the longest TWW ever. Tag me if you'd like me to add you to the HPT testing date.
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6. @sprinkelle
    7. @twentysomething
    8. @rainbowsandunicorns1 @GingerKat
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12. @Stride
    13.
    14. @Sabochan
    15. @Lovemysons
    16. @buterfly
    17. @AWarmHug
    18.
    19. @Britt1989
    20. @WinterJade @sophie17
    21.
    22.
    23.
    24. @Little Wing
    25. @MaybeBabyIVF
    26.
    27.
    28.
    29.
    30.
    31. @Lil Smurfy @Pluto80
    Can you add me to the 31st please? Fx for lots of stickies this month for everyone! 😘

  4. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I thought I'd start a thread for those TTC and testing in March and for general chit chat for those wading through the longest TWW ever. Tag me if you'd like me to add you to the HPT testing date.
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6. @sprinkelle
    7. @twentysomething
    8. @rainbowsandunicorns1 @GingerKat
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12. @Stride
    13.
    14. @Sabochan
    15. @Lovemysons
    16. @buterfly
    17. @AWarmHug
    18.
    19. @Britt1989
    20. @WinterJade @sophie17
    21.
    22.
    23.
    24. @Little Wing
    25. @MaybeBabyIVF
    26.
    27.
    28.
    29.
    30.
    31. @Lil Smurfy @Pluto80
    Evening ladies, could I please be put down for the 18th of March, we have decided to keep ttc after a chemical this month. 😢 I Will be testing on the 18th.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummys2maddi For This Useful Post:

    rainbowsandunicorns1  (24-02-2016)

  6. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    640
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    Evening ladies, could I please be put down for the 18th of March, we have decided to keep ttc after a chemical this month. 😢 I Will be testing on the 18th.
    Sorry to hear
    Best of luck this cycle X

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    mummys2maddi  (22-02-2016)

  8. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,731
    Thanks
    4,188
    Thanked
    1,556
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi ladies,

    I was in feb, but I'm yet to O, thinking it will be today or tomorow. Will test 3rd march. Which should be 10/11dpo, @rainbowsandunicorns1 can you please add me?
    @rainbowsandunicorns1 I think I may have been missed, can you please add me to the 3rd? I finally o'd last night.

    Been reading over this and all of you ladies seem like incredibly strong wonderful women.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (23-02-2016),rainbowsandunicorns1  (24-02-2016)

  10. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Woohoo, my temps are finally stable pre-ovulation temps!! Hoping this means ovulation is on its way. No other signs of it coming just yet so still at least a week away I'd say. Unless AF comes first which I'm fine either way just want to get started TTC

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (23-02-2016)

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    @rainbowsandunicorns1 I think I may have been missed, can you please add me to the 3rd? I finally o'd last night.

    Been reading over this and all of you ladies seem like incredibly strong wonderful women.
    Me too please @rainbowsandunicorns1... Could I plz be added to test the 5th March? Thank you!
    @brodiesmummy2011 I think I ovulated yesterday too cycle buddies!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (23-02-2016),rainbowsandunicorns1  (24-02-2016)

  14. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,731
    Thanks
    4,188
    Thanked
    1,556
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Me too please @rainbowsandunicorns1... Could I plz be added to test the 5th March? Thank you!
    @brodiesmummy2011 I think I ovulated yesterday too cycle buddies!
    Woo hoo cycle buddies, yay! How long is your cycle normally? @MusicalMumma

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    MusicalMumma  (24-02-2016)

  16. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    639
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls! I'll be testing 1st March 😊
    I haven't read through all the posts yet sorry!

  17. #140
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    951
    Thanks
    923
    Thanked
    662
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quiet time here. Feels funny being in TTC thread considering DH and I aren't counting days etc to time bding lol.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Transition into Parenthood
Birth Doula Training Course 2017 Sydney Transition into Parenthood
Join the training and find your special birth tribe of new friends at the fascinating, fun, kind, warm, and transformational training course. Be well rewarded for your wonderful work. Visit website for details and booking.
Limited to 20 places!
featured supporter
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!