Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I am so sorry fir your losses. My heart aches with the pain you must feel. I hope you are ok? & taking care of your self.

I'm CD 12 here Yay! The only problem is on clkmid its a bit of a guessing game. Although hubbys happy as we are DTD as often as we can just in case.. 😉
    Im so excited we sre heading the NZ at the end of this week for a week so i will nice and chilled out and hopefully relaxed for it to happen.

Just wondering if any one has had experience with being to active and not being able to conceive? At the end of last year i was told to dual back the excerise a bit... i have so this year even gained 1kg which for me at 54kg is alot.. just wondering if this has helped any one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Totally depends when my body decides to get its sh1t together - CD52 last cycle. It's impossible to know when I'm going to O. Last year I had a 119 day cycle (ovulating CD105). PCOS blows. I am so looking forward to a nice short cycle being on clomid now
    Are you taking your temps or anything @Lovemysons ?
    Hey @Sabochan! Yep before i got disgnosed i was up to 180 daysish... no signs of ovulation. ALL last year from march i had two Af and that only because i took provera last year. We are coming up 12 months from the start of out TTc for #1 i think I'm a pcoser that just doesnt ovulate at all both FS said my hormone levels just arnt doing anything. Really sucks..
    I get really down about it sometimes failing a little as a woman and a wife. It sucks being so young and facing this kind of thing.
    How have you and hubby been handling it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hey @Sabochan! Yep before i got disgnosed i was up to 180 daysish... no signs of ovulation. ALL last year from march i had two Af and that only because i took provera last year. We are coming up 12 months from the start of out TTc for #1 i think I'm a pcoser that just doesnt ovulate at all both FS said my hormone levels just arnt doing anything. Really sucks..
    I get really down about it sometimes failing a little as a woman and a wife. It sucks being so young and facing this kind of thing.
    How have you and hubby been handling it?
    I get really frustrated with myself and my body for not working anymore - secondary infertility is a bitter pill to swallow. DH has been my rock, but it has been super hard for him to see me so down a lot of the time. We will have been TTC for 3 years in June with 2 early losses in that time as well - I don't know what we'll do if the clomid doesn't work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently CD29 of a 36 day cycle.... Just went and had a pile of blood tests done for AMH and all the usual suspects. Hoping for a good result to get the okay to try in March!

I'm not the normal candidate for those tests as I am 29, no history of issues other than CIN3 and have not been "trying" yet, buuuuut DP and I haven't been on contraception in about 5 years, and nothing has happened so my doctor thought it may be a good idea to find out what we are working with.

Now it's a waiting game I suppose.... 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea what's going on with my cycle. Nearly 3 weeks post d&c, hpt's have been negative for about a week so from my dr Google research I should either be ovulating or getting AF in the next 2 weeks. Have started OPK's which have been negative for the last 2 days (faint second line slowly getting darker though).

Good luck to all you lovely ladies approaching ovulation or going through fertility treatments. This TTC business is quite a lonely path so nice to have somewhere to discuss these things x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello everyone! Just checking back in quickly. Nothing to report really, CD 17 and still no sign that I've o'd yet. Negative opks and no ewcm to speak of. This cycle was always going to be a bit of a wildcard as it's my first one off the mirena. DH is away for work for the next two days so I have my fingers and toes crossed that I don't O until he returns. I wanted to BD last night just in case but DS2 has a nasty bout of croup so that put a stop to any BD-ing 😂 I keep getting achy pains like O pains but nothing is happening, so who knows what my body is up to! Has anyone else had experience with coming off the Mirena?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm CD1 here today. It's my second cycle since my CS and 27 days from the last which is a bit shorter than usual for me. Our chances of natural conception are virtually nil but at least I feel like we aren't just sitting around waiting for our IVF. Hopefully after my 3rd cycle my CS scar scan will be good enough to start. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Tentatively joining in here as I'm hoping I'll be testing sometime in March, if my cycle ever starts again after going off the pill !! Just waiting for CD1, seems to be taking forever and my hormones have been shocking since stopping! I have had a previous PCOS diagnosis but fell naturally (wasn't trying) with my DS so fingers crossed I can do that again.
    I've read through the thread and my heart goes out to those who have suffered losses..I'm so sorry. I hope there is good, sticky news for you soon! And the same for those who have been trying for a long time and/or on fertility treatment- Fx for heaps of December 2016 bubbas!!!!

As for me- I'm pretty certain that I O'd 16 days ago (egg white mucus but wasn't temping or anything) after coming off the pill so c'mooooon AF. We were using protection this month until after signs of O and HPTs negative so I'm really hoping AF shows soon or we could miss this month's O as DP is going away for work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Totally depends when my body decides to get its sh1t together - CD52 last cycle. It's impossible to know when I'm going to O. Last year I had a 119 day cycle (ovulating CD105). PCOS blows. I am so looking forward to a nice short cycle being on clomid now
    Are you taking your temps or anything @Lovemysons ?
    Wowzer, how frustrating for you! Best of luck with the clomid!!

I'm not temping but have a Basal thermometer on its way to me in the post as we speak, so I will be temping once it arrives. Just checking cm and cp, I've had all the signs of O, EWCM and SHOW CP but then no positive OPK, so I'm obviously not releasing the egg. Currently getting those same signs for the third time this cycle so hoping for O this coming week.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had u/s this morning, one good follicle measuring 23mm! BT told us I am about to ovulate (I am taking letrozole) and won't need pregnyl! BD with hubby tonight and tomorrow and BT booked in next Monday to check levels! Very exciting!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sprinkelle For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (26-02-2016),Lovemysons  (22-02-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (23-02-2016),Sabochan  (22-02-2016),WinterJade  (24-02-2016)